Simple Moisturizing Facial Wash thoroughly cleanses your skin, removing oil, dirt, and other impurities. Perfect even for sensitive skin, this gentle face wash contains no dyes, artificial perfumes, or harsh chemicals that can upset skin. Enriched with vitamins B5, E and Bisabolol, this facial cleanser will leave your face feeling clean and refreshed. Ideal for everyday use as part of your skincare routine. This Facial Wash is carefully blended with our purest possible ingredients and multi-vitamins. It cleverly moisturizes while cleansing, washing away impurities without leaving your skin feeling tight or dry.
• Simple Moisturizing Face Wash provides a gentle yet thorough cleanse so you can use daily without irritation
• This Facial Wash helps maintain skin's natural barrier, leaving skin soft, moisturized and replenished. This means it works well with any skin type, even sensitive skin
• It is cleverly infused with Bisabolol, from Chamomile, known to soothe and calm skin along with Pro-Vitamin B5 and Vitamin E
• Made with skin loving ingredients and triple purified water, our purest possible water, this face wash provides instant hydration to the skin
• This Simple liquid facial cleanser is perfect for sensitive skin - it contains no artifical perfume or dyes and no harsh chemicals that can upset your skin
• This cleanser is non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, ophthalmologist tested and Dermatologist tested so it is safe for any skin type and even the most sensitive skin
Skin Concern: basic care
Used For: basic cleansing
For Use On: Face
Product Form: Gel
Capacity: Total Volume: 5.000
Product Warning: no warning applicable
- Online Item #: 13903834
- Store Item Number (DPCI): 037-12-2410
- Item can be gift wrapped.
- Made in the USA
take a closer look.
View more details about this item, using the latest information direct from the manufacturer.see more details
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product?s label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.