Overall rating3.9 out of 5 stars with 1307 ratingseasy to clean3.9 out of 5 starsdesign3.5 out of 5 starssafety4.2 out of 5 stars
- Pump small, play big: Turns out, size matters. Elvie Pump is the smallest and lightest all-in-one wearable electric breast pump. Tucking discreetly into your bra, it gives you the confidence to pump anywhere – from boardroom to baby’s room.
- Silence is golden: Elvie Pump’s patented technology (shhh!) creates suction silently. That way you can pump in peace – baby permitting, of course.
- Save precious time: Who needs the hassle of many parts? Not you, mama. No cords, no tubes, no wasted time – Elvie Pump has just five parts to clean. Assembly is quick, and getting started is easy with in-app onboarding to guide you step-by-step.
- State-of-the-art smart: Control your pump from your home, monitor real-time milk volume, track pumping history and get custom pumping insights – all without ever reaching into your bra, thanks to the app. Plus, personalize your pump by choosing default intensity settings and dim the lights on the Hub.
- Let us do the thinking: Elvie Pump automatically switches from Stimulation to Expression mode when it detects let-down and will pause when the bottle is full. One less thing to think about.
- Get a load of these features
Overall rating4.1 out of 5 stars with 349 ratingseasy to clean2 out of 5 starssafety3 out of 5 starsdesign2 out of 5 stars
- Powerful, yet ultra-quiet: We made a miniature pumping powerhouse by combining a small, hospital-grade motor up to -300mmHg* with noise reduction technology. Elvie Stride always blends into the background for true expression discretion. *in a single cup set
- Lightweight in-bra: Weighing less than 5 oz per cup, our breast pump feels lightweight and compact while you collect milk in-bra. The discreet silhouette looks natural under clothing, so you always hit your stride.
- Complete control: Connect to the Pump with Elvie app to control your pump remotely, adjust level of suction, and keep tabs on your pumping history—all without ever reaching into your bra.
- Hands-free hero: No dangling bottles, no balancing acts, no wires that bind. Elvie Stride collects milk in-bra, keeping your hands and body free to move.
- Customize your comfort: 10 intensity settings in both Stimulation and Expression modes enable you to pump in total comfort. Customize your pump so it always starts with your preferred settings.
- Safe storage: Sleek and convenient, our 3-in-1 Carry Bag comes with a Wet Bag for mess-free travel and a Cool Bag plus Ice Pack, compatible with standard 5 oz/150 ml milk storage bottles that will stay cool while on-the-go.
Overall rating4 out of 5 stars with 502 ratingseasy to clean4.3 out of 5 starsdesign4.3 out of 5 starssafety4.6 out of 5 stars
- Expression made simple: Free from fiddly parts, Elvie Curve is easy to use. Just press the silicone pouch to create natural suction, and express up to 4oz/120ml of milk.
- Freedom to move: Wearable and discreet, Elvie Curve sits securely inside your bra. That way, your hands are kept free and unrestricted to hold your baby, coffee, or whatever needs mama’s attention. No need to worry about it being knocked off when your little one is feeding.
- Comfort, customized: Milk-filled breasts have met their match. Elvie Curve fits the shape of your body with soft-touch silicone and a Valve to control suction and make removal easy. No comfort’s always in your hands.
- Designed for peace of mind: Elvie Curve is dishwasher safe, BPA free, and made with food-grade silicone – perfect for mother and baby.
- Get a load of these features
- Wearable: Enables discreet, hands-free expression. Held securely by your bra to prevent it being knocked off your breast.
ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) : Breast Pumps
Breastfeeding is essential for passing on crucial nutrients for a baby’s growth & well-being from mother to child. A breast pump is a must-have in every new mom’s arsenal. Breast pumps use suction, on the nipple area of the breast to extract milk. A breast pump helps nursing moms to pump and store their breast milk. Pumping is especially useful for moms who are working or running errands and can’t be around their babies. This helps working mothers ensure that their babies are well-fed despite the distance. They are also useful for moms who deliver early, have twins, have a lot or very little milk supply. It keeps new moms worry-free and makes feeding newborns easy for other caretakers besides the mother. Target has a wide range of breast pumps for a mom-to-be or a new mom to choose from. The collection has breast pumps with many useful features like dishwasher-safe parts, adjustable speed settings, and optional battery use. Choose from electric breast pumps or manual breast pumps. Depending on the amount of milk to be collected and stored, pick from a single electric breast pump or a double electric breast pump. For moms on-the-go, browse through pump sets with a tote bag to carry the pump and accessories with ease. Take your pick from a wide range of reputed brands like Medela, BabyBuddha, Hakka, and more. A well-fed baby is a happy baby and a happy baby makes a happy mom. Pumping helps mom keep their baby fed and saves time. Find the perfect breast pump for you at Target.