Target mobile terms & conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to SMS text messages sent by Target. These messages can be recurring (e.g. Target Circle) or one-time (e.g. in-home delivery, in-store promotion).
2. You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” in response to the text message you received. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from that particular short code. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again. .
3. If at any time you forget what keywords are supported, just text “HELP” to the text message you received. After you send the SMS message “HELP” to us, we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to unsubscribe.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. The maximum number of messages per month you will receive will vary based on the subscription list you’ve enrolled in. If you have any questions about your text or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider. For questions about the services Target provides, contact us at 1-800-440-0680.
6. Target will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any text messages. Delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
7. We are able to deliver messages to the following mobile phone carriers: Major carriers: AT&T, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, T-Mobile, MetroPCS, U.S. Cellular, Alltel, Boost Mobile, Nextel, and Virgin Mobile. Minor carriers: Alaska Communications Systems (ACS), Appalachian Wireless (EKN), Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central IL (ECIT), Cellular One of Northeast Pennsylvania, Cincinnati Bell Wireless, Cricket, Coral Wireless (Mobi PCS), COX, Cross, Element Mobile (Flat Wireless), Epic Touch (Elkhart Telephone), GCI, Golden State, Hawkeye (Chat Mobility), Hawkeye (NW Missouri), Illinois Valley Cellular, Inland Cellular, iWireless (Iowa Wireless), Keystone Wireless (Immix Wireless/PC Man), Mosaic (Consolidated or CTC Telecom), Nex-Tech Wireless, NTelos, Panhandle Communications, Pioneer, Plateau (Texas RSA 3 Ltd), Revol, RINA, Simmetry (TMP Corporation), Thumb Cellular, Union Wireless, United Wireless, Viaero Wireless, and West Central (WCC or 5 Star Wireless). ***Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages***