About this item
- One 30 oz can of Libby's Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix
- Bake Libby's Famous Pumpkin Pie in record time, just add 2/3 cup Carnation Evaporated Milk and two eggs for one 9 inch pie
- A perfected recipe with the ideal blend of spices and sugar to give you consistent quality for your perfect pumpkin pie
- Gluten free pumpkin mix makes it simple to enjoy this classic sweet treat
- Libby's Pumpkin Pie Mix is also great for making pumpkin muffins, loaves, waffles, and cakes
Serving Size: 0.33 G21
Serving Per Container: About 10
Amount 1/3 cup (87g):
Q: is there a recipe on the back side of the label????
A: If you look at a closeup of the back side of the label you can see it says "see inside for more recipes" on the lower right corner. Carefully cut the label on the dotted line, recipes should be inside.submitted byDianne W - 3 years ago
A: Yes! There is a recipe printed on the inside of the label. Meleika - Libby's® Brand Ambassadorsubmitted byNestle Product Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: what is/are the bioengineered ingredient/s, as stated on label?
A: Great question! If the product contains sugar, corn, soy, or canola, then it more than likely has ingredients from genetically modified crops given their prevalence in the United States. Call or text us at 1-800-854-0374 with any additional questions. - Teresasubmitted byNestle Product Expert - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: does the baked and cooled pie need to be refrigerated since it won't be eaten for 24 hours?
A: If it is not being immediately served, it should be refrigerated, Ruth. - Andrew, Libby's® Brand Ambassadorsubmitted byNestle Product Expert - 1 year agoBrand expert