About this item
- UPGRADE-READY BLASTER: Customize the blaster for every battle or mission by taking advantage of the removable stock and removable barrel extension, and 4 tactical rails
- INCLUDES 24 NERF DARTS: Comes with 24 Official Nerf darts to fully load the 10-dart clip -- and 14 more darts for reloads
- SLAM FIRE: Move the priming slide backward and forward and press the trigger to fire 1 dart. Hold down the trigger and keep moving the slide to slam-fire all 10 darts fast
- FIRES DARTS UP TO 90 FEET (27 METERS): Go the distance with this blaster that fires darts up to 90 feet (27 meters)
The Nerf Elite 2.0 Echo CS-10 blaster includes a removable stock and removable barrel extension so you can customize the blaster multiple ways. Take advantage of 4 tactical rails to add other battle accessories (not included). The blaster has a 10-dart clip so you can fire a 10 darts in a row. Fire 1 dart at a time, or slam-fire all 10 darts rapidly from the pump-action blaster. Comes with 24 Official Nerf darts -- load 10 into the clip and keep the rest nearby for reloads. Fires darts up to 90 feet (27 meters). No batteries required. Eyewear recommended (not included).
Nerf and all related properties are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes: blaster (with removable stock, barrel extension, and 10-dart clip), 24 darts, and instructions.
• Ages 8 and up
• TO AVOID EYE INJURY:
• WARNING: Do not aim at eyes or face. Use of eyewear recommended for players and people within range. Use only official Nerf darts. Other darts may not meet safety standards. Do not modify darts or blaster.
• WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts may be generated. Not for children under 3 years.
Q: Is there a good sight that is very cheap and is accurate for this blaster?
A: Thank you for your question. Our Nerf Elite Upgrade Kits will work with this blaster - there are 4 tactical rails to attach them to.submitted byHasbro - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: is there a barrel attachment or is it part of the blaster itself?
A: It is a barrel it is not molded in the blastersubmitted bynot part of the blaster - 3 years ago
A: It is the removeable barrel attachment so you can attach to any nerf blastersubmitted byKev - 3 years ago
Q: Does this need batteries?
A: nope. completely spring powered.submitted byunimpressed - 2 years ago
Q: got this load got jammed
A: Take the bullets out, then try again.submitted bynoone - 2 years ago
Q: Is this worth buying?
A: Yes if you watch Coop772 on YouTube he’ll Give you all the Spec Tactical Rail and a Firing overviewsubmitted byHolden - 3 years ago