About this item
- The 3x3 Cube is the world’s best-known puzzle and has fascinated fans since its 1980 launch.
- Twist, turn, and rotate the Cube until each of the 6 sides has only 1 color!
- The same iconic Cube you know and love, now without the frustrating popping core.
- Our original stickers have been replaced with plastic- AKA no fading, peeling, or cheating!
- The Rubik’s Cube is also perfect for anxiety/stress relief as a fun portable fidget toy.
- Do you have what it takes to solve the world’s favorite puzzle?
Q: Does it come with a stand?
A: Thank you for your question. No this Rubik's Cube does not come with a stand.submitted byHasbro - 19 days agoBrand expert
Q: Would I be able to use this for fortnite?
A: CLASSIC RUBIK'S CUBE PUZZLE GAMEPLAY: Remember playing with the Rubik's Cube puzzle as a kid? With classic puzzle-solving gameplay, The Rubik's Cube is a fun and challenging puzzle.submitted byHasbro Product Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: You can probably not use it for fortnite, It's a rubiks cube...submitted by52 champs - 3 years ago
Q: what is the dimensions of the cube
A: The cube is: 3"x3"submitted byHasbro Product Expert - 4 years agoBrand expert
A: It's most likely 5.7 cm (or 2.25 inch) per side. That's the standard Rubik's cube size.submitted bychicago user - 4 years ago
Q: Does it come with instructions to solve?
A: Hi there, Thank you for your question. Instructions are not included, however, solutions and guides can be found on the Rubik's website. We hope this helps!submitted bySpin Master Customer Care - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: is this a speed cube
A: Hi Nick! Thank you for your question! This cube can be used as a speed cube as long as it is the newest model. We hope this helps! Sincerely, Spin Master Customer Care.submitted bySpin Master Customer Care - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this the standard rubik's cube size? What does the "1pc" in the title stand for?
A: Yes its a standard size, 1pc stands for One Piece, it just means you can't (well at least shouldnt) take it apart.submitted byJason - 4 years ago
Q: Does this rubik's cube have stickers or are the cube sides colored plastic?
A: The cube's sides are colored plastic.submitted byDarrell - 5 years ago