About this item
- One 48 oz container of Tillamook Old-Fashioned Vanilla Ice Cream
- This Tillamook Vanilla Ice Cream is made with more cream and less air for extra creamy spoonfuls
- Premium ingredients like real vanilla and cream for a rich, tasty old-fashioned vanilla ice cream that will satisfy your cravings
- Have a scoop, or use as an ingredient to create vanilla ice cream cones, ice cream sandwiches or other vanilla desserts and frozen snacks
- Made from pasteurized high-quality milk and cage-free eggs, with no bioengineered ingredients or artificial preservatives or flavors for high quality
- As a Certified B Corp, Tillamook is committed to being good stewards of cows and farms, of people and products, their communities and the environment
Serving Size: 0.67 cup
Amount 2/3 cup (95g):
Allergens & Warnings:Contains: egg, milk. Made on equipment that makes products containing milk, egg, peanut, soy tree nuts, wheat.
Q: Is the texture and flavor at all comparable to turkey hill all natural vanilla or breyers all natural vanilla..obviously before good humor ruined it being cheap.
A: Hi there! Thank you for your question. Our Old Fashioned Vanilla is a really well balanced, rich vanilla ice cream. It’s a true classic, and what you could expect an old fashioned American vanilla ice cream to taste like. This particular vanilla really complements our natural dairy flavors to bring out a clean, creamy, and simply good ice cream flavor. For more information, please reach out to our Tillamook Love & Care Team who can assist you further: https://www.tillamook.com/contactsubmitted byTillamook Team - 14 days agoBrand expert
Q: Why do you use guar gum and Tara gum which was illegal in the United States?
A: Hi there! Thanks for reaching out. Since 2016, we have been using egg yolks and natural plant-based gums (tara gum and guar gum as you said) to stabilize our ice cream base.submitted byTillamook Team - 5 months ago
Q: Is the container supposed to come sealed or with a plastic ring/wrapper around the lid?? Or is it just open (like how I received it)?
A: Hi there! Thank you for your question. All of our ice cream containers should have a protective seal! Historically, it has been a plastic ring around the lid, but due to some new equipment and production capacity that we’ve added, some containers will now have a foil seal underneath the lid. If your container had neither, that would definitely be a cause of concern! If you ever run into this issue, please reach out to our Tillamook Love & Care Team who can assist you further: https://www.tillamook.com/contactsubmitted byTillamook Team - 2 years ago