About this item
- One 48 oz container of Tillamook Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- This Tillamook Vanilla Ice Cream is made with more cream and less air for extra creamy spoonfuls
- Premium ingredients like real vanilla beans and cream for a rich, tasty classic vanilla bean ice cream that will satisfy your cravings
- Perfect in vanilla ice cream cones, ice cream sandwiches or other party desserts and frozen snacks during the holidays and after any family meal
- Made from pasteurized high-quality milk and cage-free eggs, with no bioengineered ingredients or artificial preservatives or flavors for high quality
- As a Certified B Corp, Tillamook is committed to being good stewards of cows and farms, of people and products, their communities and the environment
Serving Size: 0.66 G21
Serving Per Container: 9
Amount 2/3 cup (95g):
Allergens & Warnings:Contains: egg, milk. Made on equipment that makes products containing egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, wheat.
Q: Two questions: Does this product have a security/ safety seal? And: Are regret any genetically modified or engineered ingredients in the Tillamook ice cream?
A: I will post the answer to my question here; I contacted customer service at Tillamook myself. 1. I told the new language is "bio engineered "ingredients .There are none in this. 2. Yes, safety seal.submitted byCS - 1 year ago
Q: is it free from all sugar
A: This is not a sugar free product; it has sugar in its list of ingredients. To see the list of ingredients, on the main product page, click on "label info" to see ingredients. Hope this helps!submitted byCS - 1 year ago
Q: Hello , is this product lactose free ?
A: Thanks for the question, Belle. Tillamook Vanilla Bean Ice Cream is not a lactose free Ice Cream. It is made with Cream and Milk. We hope this answers your question!submitted byTillamook Team - 1 year ago