Book Synopsis ECPA BESTSELLER - Color your way to peace and worship with this beautiful coloring book for adults featuring encouraging quotes from inspirational writers, beloved hymns, and Scripture.
We live in a busy, hectic world--but what waits for you in Whatever Is Lovely
is a way to quiet the noise, express creativity, and spend some sweet time with God. Each original design from one of a dozen different artists illustrates a corresponding quote. Whatever Is Lovely
- Large format 9.75 x 9.75 (25x25cm) pages
- 45 single-sided coloring pages
- A premium soft-touch finish cover with gold foil embellishments
- High quality, bright white paper stock--heavy enough to use pencils, pens, or markers
- Quotes from the Bible, classic hymns, and writers such as Francine Rivers, Rachel Held Evans, and Corrie ten Boom
- A link to the "Whatever Is Lovely" playlist to help set the mood for worship, contemplation, and creative expression
When we create, we echo the heart of our creative God who designed everything and gave us the capacity to recognize beauty. So go ahead! You have permission to pick up your colored pencil, pen, or marker and be reminded of truth in a fresh way.
Review Quotes Publisher Weekly bestseller
About The Author Whatever Is Lovely
includes illustrations from a dozen artists, offering a variety of styles to suit the tastes of a wide audience. Featured illustrators include Holly Camp, GaiaVerse, Ashley Gardner, Katherine Howe, Bridget Hurley, Linda Tetmyer, Jennifer Tucker, Andre' Cazley, Ann-Margret Hovsepian, Carrie Stephens, Lisa Shirk, and Jenny Stewart.