Cyberpunk 2077 - Annotated by Piggyback
$21.99 when purchased online
About this item
About the BookPlace of publication taken from publisher's website.
Book SynopsisCOLLECTOR'S EDITION BONUS
- Premium hardcover Printed on superior quality art paper 32-page visual tour of Night City's unrestrained hospitality and leisure industries
THE KEY TO NIGHT CITY
Cyberpunk 2077 is a vast, open-ended game that offers freedom on a multitude of levels - from character development, to story, to gameplay, and beyond. That freedom is at the very heart of this book, which we designed with one priority in mind: facilitating informed decisions and enabling you, the player, to get the most out of your time in Night City. Compiled and crafted in association with the development team at CD PROJEKT RED, this guide is your indispensable companion to surviving and thriving in the world of the dark future. UTTERLY COMPLETE
- Main jobs, side jobs, gigs, cyberpsychos, hustles - it's all here
- We highlight rewarding routes and possibilities with annotated maps and screenshots - you decide how to proceed
GAME SYSTEMS DECODED
- XP, skills, perks, cyberware, weapons, mods, crafting, and more. Tailor V to your play style and role-playing preferences
- A collection of hi-res expanded maps covering the entire game area and pinpointing Night City's many points of interest
- We lay out all crucial choices, branching paths, romances, missables, alternative endings - without spoiling the consequences
- Comprehensive flowcharts reveal the exact availability conditions and unlock order of all missions
INTERACTIVE MAP Includes a unique code giving access to the Premium interactive map FEATURES
- World & Lore: A guide to Night City's history and districts, with explanations of era-specific technologies, terminology and concepts
- Visual Solutions: Annotated maps and 4K screenshots
- Maximum Flexibility: Master all the tools at your disposal to define your personal path - stealth tactics, boss weaknesses, quickhacks, character progression, and so much more
- Exclusive Information: Direct from the CD PROJEKT RED dev team Spoiler-Controlled: Carefully designed to avoid unnecessary revelations
About the AuthorPiggyback started in 1999 with the 148-page guide to Metal Gear Solid. Twenty-four years later, we find ourselves releasing the 500-page official guide to The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom in five languages and across four continents. In that 24-year period, we selected one game every year or so and invested all of our resources into creating its exclusive, complete official guide. We have the industry's largest guide development team, composed of authors, designers, translators, map, screenshot and functionality editors. Each new Piggyback project presents opportunities for innovation; be those chapter concepts, gameplay flowcharts, imaging technologies, data tables, no-spoiler solutions, instant-search tools, custom layouts, enhanced production values and new editions (collector's, deluxe, expanded, and digital). Through close collaboration with the game company, each of our books becomes a tangible display of everything in the game, a collector's item that serves as a companion which showcases the gameplay, creativity, and vision of the team.
Dimensions (Overall): 11.1 Inches (H) x 8.2 Inches (W) x 1.2 Inches (D)
Weight: 3.7 Pounds
Suggested Age: 22 Years and Up
Number of Pages: 496
Sub-Genre: Video & Electronic
Publisher: Piggyback Interactive
Street Date: December 10, 2020
Item Number (DPCI): 247-28-9394
Origin: Made in the USA or Imported
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it.
Estimated ship dimensions: 1.2 inches length x 8.2 inches width x 11.1 inches height
Estimated ship weight: 3.7 pounds
We regret that this item cannot be shipped to PO Boxes.
This item cannot be shipped to the following locations: United States Minor Outlying Islands, American Samoa (see also separate entry under AS), Puerto Rico (see also separate entry under PR), Northern Mariana Islands, Virgin Islands, U.S., APO/FPO, Guam (see also separate entry under GU)
This item can be returned to any Target store or Target.com.
This item must be returned within 90 days of the date it was purchased in store, shipped, delivered by a Shipt shopper, or made ready for pickup.
See the return policy for complete information.
Frequently bought together
More to consider
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild the Complete Official Guide - Annotated by Piggyback (Hardcover)
5.0 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews