About this item
- Dr Teal’s Foaming Bath transforms an ordinary bath into a moment to unwind from the day with long lasting bubbles that gently cleanse
- Lavender essence has soothing properties that are known to promote a better night’s sleep
- Dr Teal's Foaming Bath combines Pure Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate U.S.P) and beneficial essential oils to soothe the senses, relax tense muscles and provide relief from stress
- Pour a generous amount of Dr Teal’s Foaming Bath under warm, running water for a relaxing bubble bath experience or try combining with your favorite Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt Soak
- Made in the USA, paraben and phthalate free and never tested on animals
Allergens & Warnings:WARNING: FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. IF EYE CONTACT OCCURS, RINSE THOROUGHLY WITH CLEAN WATER. EXCESSIVE USE OR PROLONGED EXPOSURE MAY CAUSE IRRITATION TO SKIN AND URINARY TRACT. DISCONTINUE USE IF RASH, REDNESS OR ITCHING OCCURS. CONSULT PHYSICIAN IF IRRITATION PERSISTS. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
Q: Is this product safe to use on toddlers?
A: Hey Brook, Great question! The Suggested Age for the Dr. Teals Lavendar Foaming Bubble bath is all ages! For all your future beauty questions, get real-time answers using the “Chat with a Virtual Beauty Consultant” button, found on every product page.submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 3 days agoBrand expert
Q: Will this turn a fiberglass tub blue?
A: The Dr Teal’s Soothe & Sleep with Lavender Foaming Bath is a clear formula and does not stain.submitted byDr Teal's Product Expert - 2 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is this product vegan?
A: Great question Vegan4Animals! Dr Teal's is 100% vegan, which means none of their products contain any animal-derived ingredients. For all your future beauty questions, get real-time answers using the “Chat with a Virtual Beauty Consultant” button, found on every product page.submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 6 months agoBrand expert
Q: Can this be used in the shower? I can't take baths.
A: Dr Teal’s Foaming Bath is specially formulated to create a relaxing bubble bath soak and can be used in the bath tub or as a foot soak. For a relaxing shower ritual, please try our Dr Teal’s Body Wash with essential oils to cleanse the body and calm the mind.submitted byDr Teal's Product Expert - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the bubble bath supposed to have a seal? Either Under or over the cap? Mine had neither
A: Hi! Dr Teal’s Foaming Bath does not have a security seal on the product. As this is not an over the counter drug product, a security seal is not needed.submitted byDr Teal's Product Expert - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can you use this for a baby bath?
A: I really would not know if it is good for a baby's bath. I would contact the manufacturer to ask that. I do know my husband really enjoys this product, as it does seem to relax his sore muscles.submitted byarlie - 6 years ago