About this item
- Suggested Age: 3 months+, or 0 months+ with Car seat adapter (sold separately)
- Weight Limit: up to 75 lbs (wow)
- Tires: Large pneumatic front (12”) and rear (16”) wheels
- Stroller Seat Adjustments: Multiple seat recline positions, adjustable leg rest
- Includes: Front-wheel swivel lock, Huge adjustable canopy, Child-accessible mesh pockets, Parent organizer with cup holders, Air pump, Large storage basket
- Compatible with: Most major brand car seats with adapter (adapter sold separately)
- Smooth Ride: Off-Road Suspension - provides a smooth and shock-absorbent ride.
- Perfect Fit: Feature-packed, value-priced, and weighing in at 25.7 lbs, Stronger and better performing, Carries a child up to 75 lbs.
Having a baby doesn’t have to mean giving up your active lifestyle. With the Zoom 360 jogging stroller, you can get out, get some exercise, and ensure your baby is never left out of the fun. The Zoom 360’s extra-large tires were built to conquer a variety of terrains, but its slim design and budget-friendly price tag means it’s not going to consume your trunk or your wallet.
With zero flame retardant chemicals, a reclinable seat, and mesh pockets for snacks and toys, the Zoom 360 is just as comfortable for them as it is convenient for you. The adjustable sun canopy gives you a peek at them from above while keeping them out of the sun. Running in the rain? Use the optional rain canopy to keep your child dry on even the dreariest days.
Built to last but designed to be carried, this jogging stroller folds down and stays together, so you can store and travel with it hassle-free. Bring everything you need for the ride with all of the included storage and never let a low tire ruin your run again, thanks to the included pump. Get back out there with the Zoom 360.
Q: What is the tallest a child can be and still be comfortable in this stroller?
A: Hi, thanks for the question! The Zoom360 Jogging Stroller has a maximum height for the child of 44".submitted byJoovy_Customer_Support - 3 months agoBrand expert
Q: Can the Chicco Key Fit 35 infant car seat be used with this stroller?
A: Yes, the the Chicco Key Fit 35 is car seat compatible with the Zoom 360 Jogger!submitted byJoovy_Customer_Support - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: How big are the back wheels and the front wheels?
A: The rear wheels are 16 inches and the front wheel is 12 inches.submitted byJoovy_Customer_Support - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Can this stroller have one of those glider boards attached on the back for an older child to ride?
A: Hello, Joovy does not make one but you may find a universal optionsubmitted byJoovy_Customer_Support - 2 years agoBrand expert