About this item
- With an outside frame diameter of 30 inches, the sleek round shape and size of the Kate and Laurel - Hutton Mirror is a beautiful addition to an understated room with an abundance of style and charm. Within the frame, the mirror is 28.5 inches in diameter and the wooden frame is 2 inches deep with a .75 inch profile
- An artistic display on its own, this mirror will be a striking part of any home decorating scheme. The modern shape and the deep inset of the glass surrounded by the rich finish of the frame gives off even more light and depth
- Two hangers come installed on the back and are elbow D-Ring type with a wire in between them, which will keep the mirror flat and secure against a wall
- The art deco style of this modern design gives this mirror a gorgeous chic feel - a look that goes with and complements most home decor
- An attractively framed mirror is the affordable way to decorate your wall while bringing light and space into a room
Dress your powder room or entryway in understated style with this Round Decorative Wall Mirror from Kate & Laurel All Things Decor. Designed to blend in with most types of home decor, this round wall mirror features a wood frame for durability, while two hangers in the back keep it flat and secure against the wall. Add modern style and dimension to your space with this decorative wall mirror.
Features: Round (shape)
Number of Pieces: 1
Dimensions (Overall): 30 inches (H) x 30 inches (W) x 2.25 inches (D)
Weight: 14 pounds
Assembly Details: No assembly required
Mirror Height: 28.5 inches
Mount Type: Wall mount
Care and Cleaning: Use Glass Cleaner on Surface
Mirror Width: 28.5 inches
Item Number (DPCI): 074-11-0125
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most helpful positive reviews
Most recent reviews
Modern and Trendy!
5 out of 5 stars
Leh — 8 days ago
This is a beautiful mirror. It looks very trendy and modern in our remodeled bathroom. It is great quality and pretty sturdy. The only thing I can think of that catches eye is a repetive light ring that appears “engineered” rather than natural. All in all, a nice piece!see moreof the reviewer's review