About this item
- One 10 oz bag of Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmallows
- Perfect for holiday baking, try using our versatile mini marshmallows as a dessert ingredient
- Jet-Puffed Mini Marshmallows are a delicious and versatile dessert topping
- Our bite-sized mini marshmallows deliver the sweet taste and fluffy texture you know and love
- Fat free and guilt free treat
- Try using our marshmallows for hot chocolate or in a sweet potato casserole
- Use Jet Puffed Mini Marshmallows to make a classic rice cereal treat
- Packaged in a sealed bag for lasting freshness until you're ready to enjoy
- SNAP & EBT eligible food item
Serving Size: 0.67 cup
Serving Per Container: About 9
Amount 2/3 cup (30g):
Allergens & Warnings:Choking Hazard: Eat one at a time. For children under 4, cut marshmallows into bite-sized pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating. www.KraftKidsSafe.com.
Q: Where is the gelatin derived from, is it from pigs?
A: I'd like to get back to your inquiry, the type of gelatin used in JET-PUFFED Marshmallows are pork-based.submitted byKraft Heinz Team - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are these gluten free?
A: We appreciate your inquiry, please know that the Gluten content can almost always be determined from the label, and the most accurate information can be found by checking the ingredient list on our packages. Kraft Heinz products list all sources of gluten, including gluten-containing grains (wheat, wheatberries, durum, barley, rye, graham, oats, triticale, spelt, kamut, emmer, farro) and other ingredients (e.g. "natural flavor (contains rye)", malt, brewer’s yeast, and wheat starch).submitted byKraft Heinz Team - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: What can I do to soften a bag of mini marshmallows to use in the green Jello and Pineapple/Cottage cheese Wreath?
A: I'd like to get back to your inquiry, the ingredient list on food labels is the best way to get accurate information about whether food and beverage products contain gluten. Our products list all sources of gluten, including gluten-containing grains.submitted byKraft Heinz Team - 3 years agoBrand expert
This item is featured in
Sweet Potato Dishes
PACKAGING MAY VARY BY LOCATION