About this item
- Pilot FriXion Light Pastel Erasable Highlighters
- Made from up to 87% recycled content
- FriXion is America's #1 Selling Erasable Pen brand
- FriXion is the first and ONLY pen brand authenticated by STEM.org
- Highlights in Pastel to add subtle emphasis to important information, Erases Clean
- Highlight and erase repeatedly without damaging books or documents. No wear or tear!
- Unique, thermo-sensitive gel ink formula disappears with erasing friction
- Includes 5 Erasable pastel ink colors
Q: How long should these highlighters last?
A: Hi, thank you for your inquiry! The FriXion Highlighter has been designed to deliver optimal ink performance. As a result, the write out of our FriXion Highlighter is approximately 165 ft.submitted byBrand Expert - 11 months ago
A: For graduate classes averaging readings of20-40 pgs/week, 1 color marker for each class, the highlighters lasted 9-10 weeks before the color was significantly faded and I needed a new one.submitted byGradStudent - 5 months ago
Q: Can you write with this pens?
A: Hello. Thank you for your inquiry. These FriXion Light Pastels Erasable highlighters are intended to be used as highlighters. The durable tip with brilliant, fluorescent ink colors brings instant recall to important information. You can highlight and erase repeatedly without damaging books or documents. No wear or tear!submitted byPilot Pen - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are these good for highlighting in my bibles???
A: Yes, these would work for that purpose - they are also erasable. Thanks!submitted byRipp1 - 3 years ago
Q: Can these pens be used for embroidery on cotton
A: FriXion pens are designed to be used for writing and erasing on paper surfaces only, and we cannot guarantee or recommend their use on other materials. Thanks!submitted byRipp1 - 3 years ago
Q: My question for this product is, is the tip of the highlighter suppose to super pale or is it suppose to already have pigment? I purchased mine today and all of my highlighters are super pale.
A: The ink in the FriXion erasable pastel highlighters is designed to deliver a softer, more subtle laydown on paper than traditional highlighters. If you have any issues with the ink not being visible on paper once you try to use them, please contact our Customer Service Department at 904-565-7600 and we’d be happy to help.submitted byPilot Pen - 3 years agoBrand expert