About this item
- Product Made Of 100% COTTON Fibers, This Material Is Constructed To Be Breathable And Comfortable
- This SHEET SET Has A Crisp And Cool Feel Durable Construction Perfect For Every Day Use
- Fitted Sheet Fully Elastic- Premium Elastic Installed All-Around To Keep The Fitted Sheet In Place; 15" Fitted Sheet Pocket Depth
- SHEET SET INCLUDES: 1 Fitted Sheet, 1 Flat Sheet And 2 Pillowcases (1 Pillowcase with Twin and Twin XL sizes)
- SINGLE-PLY: Constructed With One Single Strand Of Yarn Per Thread- This Means That Our Thread Count Is Not Inflated, Single Ply Yarns Offer A Superior Quality Fabric And Overall Better Option, Than A Cheaper Multi-Ply, Higher Thread Count Sheet Single Ply Yarns, Offer More Breathability And Are Less Susceptible To Pilling
- Sheet Sets Features A Whimsical Design On A Solid Ground Available In Alternate Sizes
- Twin sheet set includes: 96”l x 66" w flat sheet, 75”l x 39" w fitted sheet, and one 20”l x 30" w standard pillowcase. Twin XL sheet set includes: 96”l x 66" w flat sheet, 80”l x 39" w fitted sheet, and one 20”l x 30" w standard pillowcase. Full sheet set includes: 96”l x 81" w flat sheet, 75”l x 54" w fitted sheet, and two 20”l x 30" w standard pillowcases. Queen sheet set includes: 102”l x 90”w flat sheet, 80”l x 60" w fitted sheet and two 20”l x 30" w standard pillowcases
- EASY CARE -Machine Washable
Q: Are these sheets made from Upland cotton, Pima cotton or Egyptian Cotton?
A: percale is the type of weave, not a fabric type or content. I personally like Pima cotton percale weave sheets but they are not easy to find.submitted byTxstitcher - 3 months ago
A: Hi, Thanks for the inquiry. The sheets are made from 100% Percale Cotton. I hope this helps.submitted byCustomer Care - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: how soft are these sheets
A: Percale is crisp and not soft. I like clothesline crisp feeling though but each to their own. You want soft, buy microfiber.submitted byBeenthere216 - 8 months ago
A: Thank you for the inquiry. These sheets are a 200 thread count. Product made of 100% Cotton fibers, this material is constructed to be breathable and comfortable. This sheet set has a crisp and cool feel.submitted byCustomer Care - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Will the Twin XL size fit on a regular twin size mattress?
A: Thank you for your inquiry. The Twin XL will not fit on a regular twin mattress.submitted byCustomer Care - 4 years agoBrand expert
A: You can use a twin extra long on a regular twin length mattress; however, the bottom sheet will not fit snugly.submitted byTxstitcher - 3 months ago
Q: Does this sheet set come with its own cotton bag?
A: HI, it does not come with a bag. Thanks!submitted byCustomer Care - 6 months agoBrand expert
Q: How deep is the pocket on the fitted sheet?
A: Hi, thanks for the inquiry. It is 12" fitted sheet pocket depth.submitted byCustomer Care - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: do these sheets have double elastic?
A: Hi, thanks for the inquiry. The sheets have Premium elastic installed all-around to prevent the fitted sheet from slipping and ensure that it stays in place during use.submitted byCustomer Care - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: could you just get the leopard print sheets and not the whole sheet set?
A: Hi, Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, these are not sold individually. They only come as a set. Thankssubmitted byCustomer Care - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: What color are the seashell sheets? Navy or black?
A: Hi and thank you for your interest. The seashells on these sheets are navy.submitted byCustomer Care - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Which way do the stripes run on the striped sheets?
A: Thank you for the inquiry. The stripes run horizontally. I hope this is helpful.submitted byCustomer Care - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: What colors are in the (adorable) sheep sheets?
A: Thank for the inquiry. The Sheep pattern features a hand drawn sheep motif on a light blue ground. I Hope this helps.submitted byCustomer Care - 2 years agoBrand expert