About this item
- Exfoliating body scrub removes dull, dry skin to reveal glowing, soft, smooth skin
- Formulated with real Sugar, Shea Butter, Pineapple, Coconut Oil, and a blend of six natural oils
- Sugar is a natural exfoliant that effectively polishes away dead skin while helping boost circulation to skin's surface
- Shea Butter helps deeply moisturize, nourish, and soften dry skin while helping promote skin elasticity
- Pineapple contains skin-loving Vitamin C to help brighten and even skin tone appearance
- Coconut Oil helps moisturize and soften skin
- Avocado Oil, Macadamia Oil, Sweet Orange Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, and Safflower Oil condition skin to help prevent dryness and balance skin hydration for glowing skin
- Alcohol-free, formaldehyde-free, gluten-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, and vegan
Apply a generous amount to damp or dry skin, buff in circular motions, and rinse well.
Q: Do you happen to know the fragrance notes?
A: Smells like summer, poolside vibes with key notes of Coconut, Pineapple and Coconut Milk!submitted byTree Hut Product Expert - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: Does it have essential oils? Also is it phalate free?
A: Coco Colada Shea Sugar Scrub is phalate free. We do not add any essential oils to our scrubs. However, if you are concerned about skin allergies we recommend patch testing your skin.submitted byTree Hut Product Expert - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is this product sealed? Or just a twist off lid? Mine arrived and almost looks partially used- there was no seal beneath the lid. Just curious if I should let Target know, or if the product does not have a seal beneath the lid. Thank you!
A: Thank you for your question! It is possible in transit the product could have settled. However, our Shea Sugar Scrubs do not come with a seal beneath the lid.submitted byTree Hut Product Expert - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: can you use it if you are not shaving
A: Hi there! While designed for shaving, no razor necessary for use.submitted byTree Hut Product Expert - 3 years agoBrand expert