About this item
- AT HOME OR ON-THE-GO. Atkins Milk Chocolate Delight Protein Shakes. Enjoy delicious shakes that fit right into yourBusy schedule, with 15g of protein, 2g of net carbs and 1g of sugar per serving*. This is Today’s Atkins™.
- YOUR APPROACH. Help give your body the nutrients it needs without sacrificing your favorite flavors.
- AMAZING RECIPES. Delight in the nutrients and satisfying flavors of great foods made with quality ingredients.Offered in 4ct, 6ct (bonus pack), 8ct or 12ct cartons containing individually bottled 11 fl oz shakes.
- TASTE WHAT’S GOOD. Stay true to your low carb lifestyle with these delicious protein shakes.
- *See Nutrition Facts for Calories and Saturated Fat Contents. Fiber: 9g Total Fat per serving. Low Sugar: 1g Total Sugar per Serving.
- Not a low calorie food. Low Carb: 5g Total Carbs, 2g Net Carbs per serving.
- Keto Friendly: When used with AtkinsKetogenic programs. Visit Atkins.com/how-it-works/keto.
Serving Size: 1 Shake
Serving Per Container: 4
Amount 1 shake (325 mL):
Allergens & Warnings:Contains: milk, soy.
Q: How much sodium per drink?
A: The Milk Chocolate Delight Shake has 250mg of Sodium. Atkins products are designed for the requirements of the Atkins Diet which limits net carbohydrates. When dieters eat less than 50 net carbohydrates as is recommended, it has a diuretic effect on the kidneys and speeds up the amount of salt and water your kidneys get rid of. Atkins recommends supplementing with additional sodium in the early stages of the diet to make up for this diuretic effect on your kidneys.submitted byanon - 3 years ago
A: Sodium 250mg10% its on the Tab Label Infosubmitted byCougar - 5 years ago
Q: what is the difference between high protein drinks and nutritional drinks??
A: While there is no official definition of either, a high protein drink should provide at least 20% of the daily value of protein, while general nutritional drinks tend to be more oriented towards providing vitamins and minerals and do not usually focus on being high in protein or low in sugar or net carbssubmitted byanon - 3 years ago