About this item
- Legendary Blue Broadcast Sound: Yeti Nano features two custom mic capsules tuned to give your voice exceptional presence and detail.
- Pro Recording and Streaming: Give your podcast, video, or game stream the production value it deserves. With Yeti Nano, you’ll be heard loud and clear every time.
- Multiple Pickup Patterns: The cardioid pattern is perfect for recording and streaming, while omni puts you “in the room” for conference calls.
- Compact Footprint and Aesthetic: Fits great on any desktop and looks great on camera.
- No-Latency Monitoring: Onboard headphone output and volume control for ensuring great sound.
- Plug 'n Play on Mac and PC: Instantly start recording and streaming on Mac or PC.
- Blue Sherpa Companion App: Download the optional Blue Sherpa companion app for streamlined control and firmware updates.
Q: Does the microphone have a mute button when it becomes necessary to mute conversations?
A: Hi, Dude! Regarding your question about the Blue Yeti Nano Premium USB Microphone: To mute this mic you just need to press down on the volume knob on the front of the mic, it turns red when muted and is green when active. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact MyTGTtech at 877-698-4883 every day, between 7am-11pm CST.submitted byTaylor - 7 months agoTarget expert support
Q: Is the sound quality good for recording singing + guitar or piano? Also, can it be plugged in to record the sound for an iphone video?
A: Hello Hola Hola! Yes, it has a great sound qaulity for recording and singing, piano or guitar playing! If you have an apadter you can plug it in your iphone!submitted byBrand expert - 9 months ago
Q: Is there a 3 ring plug at the bottom
A: Hello! No, the Yeti Nano has a 3.5mm auxiliary for headphones and a micro USB for power and connection. - Will, Blue.submitted byLogitech - 2 years agoBrand expert