About this item
- ●SAFE AND COMFORTABLE - Sleep soundly knowing that your baby is right next to you. The ASTM approved Stellar is perfect for nursing moms and parents who want their baby close by. Recommended for babies up to 25 lbs, or 6 months of age
- ●MADE FROM BEST QUALITY MATERIALS - The Stellar is constructed from soft non-allergenic fabric. It features mesh panels on either side that provides visibility to parents and enables optimum airflow for baby. It also features a sleek, modern design
- ●HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE - Can be moved up or down to 5-positions (26.5 > 27.5 > 28.5 > 29.5 > 30.5") to get your little one to the perfect height of your bed. This lets parents have easy access to the baby - to nurse, to comfort or just check up on your baby during the night
- ●LIGHTWEIGHT AND MOBILE - Enough to wheel from room to room for convenience. Easy to set up, the Stellar requires NO TOOLS for assembly. It also features extendable and rotating feet for added stability
- ●MAXIMUM CLOSENESS - Unzip the drop side for easy access to your baby. With inward folding legs, the Stellar can be positioned as close to the mattress as possible. Mattress pad (dimension 34.5" x 20.5" x 1") included
Q: Is the 30.5" height from the floor to the mattress or from the floor to the very top of the sides?
A: Dear Customer, thank you for your inquiry. The maximum height of 30.5" is from the floor to the top of the bassinet. It is designed for use with adult beds that are between 18.5-24 inches (47-60 cm) from floor to top of the adult mattress. Team évolur for the DOM Family Groupsubmitted byDream On Me Support - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: What sheets do you recommend for this bassinet?
A: Dear Customer, thank you for your inquiry. We recommend using stretchable fitted sheets for perfect fit. Please drop us an email and our team can share links to purchase the right sheets. Team évolur for the DOM Familysubmitted byDream On Me Support - 9 months agoBrand expert
Q: Does this come with a matress ?
A: Yes, our évolur Stellar Bassinet & Bedside Sleeper comes with a mattress pad that includes a cover and is 34.5″ x 20.5″ x 1″inches. Team évolur for the DOM Familysubmitted byDream On Me Support - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: What are the dimensions of the base? Im trying to find a bedside bassinet to fit 28" Width 36" Length
A: Thank you for your interest in Our Stellar Bassinet and Bed Side Sleeper . The dimensions for the bassinet is 35.25″ L x 22.25″ W x 30.5″ H and it features 5-positions adjustable height settings from 26.5 > 27.5 > 28.5 > 29.5 > 30.5″. The adjustable height mechanism is easy on your back and perfect for breastfeeding and offering reassurance to your baby during those restless nights. Team évolur for the DOM Familysubmitted byDream On Me Support - 2 years agoBrand expert