About this item
At a glance
- One 10.5 oz box of General Mills Lucky Charms Gluten Free Cereal with Marshmallows
- Lucky Charms makes any day magically delicious
- Whole grain cereal with Lucky's magical marshmallows
- Gluten free cereal provides 19g of whole grain per serving
- Enjoy as a magically delicious breakfast food, fun kids snacks, ice cream toppings or an ingredient for marshmallow cereal bars
- Box contains about 8 servings and is easy to store
Serving Size: 1 cup
Serving Per Container: About 8
Amount 1 cup (36g) of Lucky Charms:
Q: does this turn the milk green?
A: Hi Cliff - No, this particular box is just a regular cereal. The milk will only turn green from the marshmallows in specially marked packages of Lucky Charms. Hope this information helps.submitted byPublished by General Mills - 2 months agoBrand expert
Q: Does the marshmallow in the box contain pork?
A: Hi Rania- Good question - we’re glad you asked. The gelatin in our marshmallow marbits pieces is made from pork collagen. Collagen as an additive is tasteless and clear, and is used in many types of food. Big G cereals that contain marbits include Lucky Charms, Chocolate Lucky Charms, Count Chocula, Boo Berry and Frankenberry.submitted byPublished by General Mills - 5 months agoBrand expert
Q: Had lucky charms cereal been recalled?
A: There are no active recalls on this product. We strongly believe it is our responsibility to investigate any concerns and have done so across our Lucky Charms manufacturing facilities. To date, we have not found any evidence of consumer illness tied to our products.submitted byPublished by General Mills - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Does this have marshmallow in the box?
A: Yes, this includes the cereal marshmallows.submitted byPublished by General Mills - 2 years agoBrand expert