About this item
- Includes a wide range of LEGO bricks in 33 different colors
- Features 8 different types of windows and doors with 8 different frames
- Special pieces also include 2 different sized green baseplates, 3 sets of eyes, 6 tires and 6 wheel rims
- LEGO Classic is designed to inspire open-ended creativity with the LEGO brick
- Special pieces encourage imaginative building play
- Large number of windows and doors facilitates classic LEGO construction
- All models pictured can be built from this set simultaneously
- Ideas included with the set and online at LEGO.com/classic to help you get started
- Comes in a useful plastic storage box
- Green baseplates measures over 6" (16cm) long and 6" (16cm) wide and 4" (12cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide respectively
Build up a storm with this big box of classic LEGO® bricks in 33 different colors. With lots of different windows and doors, along with other special pieces to inspire you, you can really run with your imagination. With some ideas to get you started, this set provides the perfect creative toolkit for budding builders of all ages to enjoy some classic LEGO construction. It comes in a convenient plastic storage box and is an ideal supplement to any existing LEGO collection.
Number of Pieces: 790
Dimensions (Overall): 10.32 inches (H) x 7.09 inches (W) x 14.57 inches (L)
Weight: 3.53 pounds
Includes: Toy building components
Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
Certifications: CPSIA Certified
Language: Spanish, French, English
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts, choking_hazard_contains_small_ball
Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Educational Focus: Creative Thinking
Item Number (DPCI): 204-00-1391
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
MSRPReg: $59.99 Save $12.00 (20% off)
In stock - free standard shipping with REDcard
Out of stock in stores near you
Loading, please wait...
WARNING: choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs. WARNING: choking hazard - toy contains a small ball. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Most helpful positive reviews
Cannot go wrong with Lego
5 out of 5 stars
BioLover — 3 years ago
All three of my grandchildren love these. There is no specific theme (such as Star Wars), but that is actually pretty nice as they can use their imaginations to come up with anything. Two six-year-olds and and a three-year-old, (two girls and one boy) and they have something to keep them happy when ...see moreof the reviewer's review
5 out of 5 stars
SabrinaTheViking — 1 year ago
I bought this as my sons first starter set of legos. He just turned 3 and is a bit young to specific builds so I went with this one. There are some small builds you can do and a bunch of extra bricks to build whatever he wants. I did buy a large base plate to go with this. There are plenary of piece...see moreof the reviewer's review
Most recent reviews
Excellent pieces, subpar box.
4 out of 5 stars
cowherd — 4 months ago
The bricks and pieces are, as always, excellent. This is a great general purpose set. I am deducting one star for the box. The box is rather flimsy and the lid comes off way too easily. Coming from Lego, this was a disappointment.
Can't go wrong with Lego
5 out of 5 stars
gords — 6 months ago
You really can't go wrong with Legos, and this box is no exception. The box comes with a great variety of pieces. One thing that might be nice is if they included a large base plate. Other than that, this box is a great starter set for someone who is new to Legos, or a great supplemental set.