About this item
- Trust the Professionals: SABRE is the #1 Pepper Spray brand trusted by police and consumers worldwide, including New York PD, Chicago PD, and U.S. Marshals; Made in the USA
- 2X Stronger: Our maximum strength Pepper Spray is strong enough to use against a goal-oriented attacker under the influence of drugs or alcohol; Backed by our industry exclusive in-house HPLC lab, guaranteeing maximum strength in each canister
- 5X More Protection: 42% of crimes are committed by multiple assailants - this keychain pepper spray has 25 bursts and a true 10-foot (3-meter) range delivered in a powerful stream from nozzle to the target's eyes while decreasing wind blowback
- Faster & Easier To Hit The Target: Easiest to grasp finger grip enhances your aim and helps keep your eye on the threat; Includes Quick Release Key Ring for immediate access to spray when seconds count; Secure and easy to use twist lock safety, making it perfect for self defense
- Training Videos to Maximize Your Safety: In addition to your pepper spray, packaging includes links to free SABRE Pepper Spray training videos and safety tips to help maximize your personal safety
Q: Is this legal in NYC?
A: No, the state of NY only allows canister to register at 0.70%MC. This is 1.33%MC. The state of NY also requires you to purchase from a licensed firearms dealer or pharmacist in the state. Please email email@example.com to request a copy of our dealers in NYC. Thanks!submitted bySabre Home - 4 years agoBrand expert
A: I had this shipped to my home in New York State from Target and I can prove it.submitted byjay2bird - 2 years ago
Q: It is legally allowed to carry & use the spray for self defense in California? Thanks
A: While pepper sprays and pepper gels are legal in all 50 states to carry and use for personal protection, some states and local areas have specific regulations pertaining to the size, formulation, and possession of pepper sprays and gels. The state of California requires that you must be 18+ years of age, and the size of the pepper spray cannot exceed 2.5 fluid ounces.submitted bySabre Home - 4 months agoBrand expert
Q: can i change the colthe Sabre, sabre pepper spray 1 black and 1 pink
A: Please contact our Customer Service Department at 800-325-9568 so we can assist you.submitted bySabre Home - 7 months agoBrand expert
Q: Will this spray/canister set off a metal detector?
A: It is possible this unit will set off a metal detector. If you should need further assistance please contact SABRE Customer Service at 800-325-9568.submitted bySabre Home - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: Target sells Sabre Pepper Spray Black (Item Number (DPCI): 085-14-0066) and Sabre Pepper Spray Maximum Strength (Item Number (DPCI): 085-14-0271). Is there a difference? Each costs $9.99.
A: It is the same item, just different packaging size.submitted bySabre Home - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: Is this Legal in Erie County- New York State?
A: Though legal in all 50 states, some areas have specific regulations pertaining to the purchase, possession and use of pepper sprays. Many states, including New York have varying restrictions. We suggest you familiarize yourself with your local laws. Your local police department is a good resource. For assistance with retailers who may carry this item in your area, please contact our Customer Service Department at 800-325-9568.submitted bySabre Home - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Do I need to provide my information when I buy the pepper spray ?
A: The Target customer service team can best answer your question regarding purchase requirements. 1 (800) 440-0680submitted bySabre Home - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: what isle is it in at the store
A: D85 home improvement, near the smoke and CO2 detectors.submitted bykitchen_guy - 2 years ago
Q: Can this get refilled if you run out.
A: No, this is not refillable. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.submitted bySabre Home - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Are we allowed to carry this in Florida
A: Yes, this is allowed in Florida.submitted bySabre Home - 2 years agoBrand expert