About this item
At a glance
- SmartyKat Loco Laser is Designed for Activity: Cats can't resist chasing laser lights, bright red spot stands out wherever directed
- Exercise Cat Toys: Provide vigorous activity while keeping cats entertained
- Easy To Use: Large push button, light pressure activates replaceable LR44 battery
- Tested For Safety: SmartyKat always makes safety a priority, which is why we design products to meet child safety standards. They do not contain small parts, long cords, or other hazards, ensuring kids in the home are safe, whether they are two-footed or four-pawed.
- About Us: SmartyKat creates stylish cat products that help pet owners easily meet the emotional, physical, and instinctual needs of their cats. From scratchers and interactive toys to edible grass and catnip, all our products are designed to stimulate a particular feline need while also fostering a stronger relationship between you and your cat!
- 100% Satisfaction guaranteed- All our products are backed by our satisfaction guarantee when purchased from an authorized seller. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with our product, please reach out to our customer service team. Their contact information is conveniently located on the back of our product packaging.
Q: Can it move around on carpet?
A: It’s a laser. So no trouble on surfaces unless you have a high pile carpet. The light might scatter a bit.submitted byLoloKenney - 6 years ago
A: The Loco Laser is a hand-held laser pointer. It does not move around on its own.submitted byWorldwise Inc. - 6 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does the product have a Hazard warning label on the device itself? One that specifies the class type of laser and not to stare into the beam?
A: There is a warning label on the packaging.submitted byMoscoe Group - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this have a laser warning label on it anywhere?
A: Yes, on the back of the packaging. "This product omplies with DHHS rule 21 CFR Chapter 1 subchapter J in effect at date of manufacture. This item complies with 22 CFR 1040.10 and 1040.11"submitted byMoscoe Group - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: What is the power output milliwatt(s) of the laser light?
A: < 5mWsubmitted byMoscoe Group - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: What aisle is this cat toy in
A: That depends on your store- if you look on the website or app it usually will say what aisle the item is located insubmitted byMoscoe Group - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: What batteries does it use? I bought one and the battery says A76 but I can't find that type of battery anywhere.
A: The Loco Laser toys take 3 – LR 44 batteriessubmitted byMoscoe Group - 3 years agoBrand expert