About this item
- TAZO Iced Passion Concentrate is a radiant blend of hibiscus flowers, tropical fruit essences & a touch of sweetness.
- One refreshing sip will awaken your senses with delicious flavor
- Plunge into a refreshing paradise of hibiscus, orange peel, rose hips, & passion fruit flavors.
- Simply mix equal parts of Iced Passion Concentrate with water, lemonade, or your favorite sparkling water for a delicious and refreshing cup of tea
- Go a little overboard and discover a delicious infusion of tropical flavor
- This iced tea is a revitalizing twist to herbal tea blends
Serving Size: 180.0 mL
Serving Per Container: 5
Amount Per Serving:
Q: Do you need to any anything to this tea, or do you just pour this to drink out of the carton?
A: half tea and half watersubmitted bygloco - 7 years ago
A: Half tea concentrate + half lemonade just like Starbucks. Yum!!submitted byTheMisses - 3 years ago
A: The directions say half concentrate and half water but I drink it straight; not quite sure how they justify calling it a concentrate.submitted byHeather - 5 years ago
A: Use half cold water and half concentrate - then add alittle at a time to your taste. It's delicious and such a great idea!submitted byHmmd - 1 month ago
Q: does it taste like tea??
A: Thanks for writing in - our Tazo Iced Passion Tea Concentrate is a Herbal tea, so it doesn't contain any actual tea. We hope this helps.submitted byTazo Expert - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: how many ounces will 1 container make
A: Thanks for your interest. Please reach out to our Consumer Services team directly at email@example.com regarding your inquiry!submitted byTazo Expert - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this calorie free
A: 30 calories pet 3/4 cup servingsubmitted byJenja - 5 years ago