Battery: 1 Non-universal Lithium ion, Required, included
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
Item Number (DPCI): 057-10-0164
Active Noise Cancellation for immersive sound. Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you. A more customizable fit for all-day comfort. Sweat and water resistant.* All in a super light, in-ear headphone that’s easy to set up with all your Apple devices.*
*AirPods Pro are sweat and water resistant for non-water sports and exercise and are IPX4 rated. Sweat and water resistance are not permanent conditions. The charging case is not sweat or water resistant. *Requires an iCloud account and macOS 10.14.4, iOS 12.2, iPadOS, watchOS 5.2, or tvOS 13.2 or later. *Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. *Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for details. Technical specifications
Worth it. The sound is great, the air pods stay in my ear while doing anything, and they are easy to pair like any other apple product. I never bought the original AirPods, so I do not have that comparison, but I’ve been looking for wireless headphones that were waterproof and stayed in my ears and until the pros came out, there seemed to be a con with any wireless headphones out there. I had an issue pairing with my Apple Watch, but a restart of my watch was all that it took. I definitely recommend.
WOULD GIVE MORE THAN 5 STARS!!!!! ABSOLUTELY AMAAAAZING <33333
5 out of 5 stars
tonyannnnnnnn - 8 days ago
ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!! first of all I'm blown away at the noise cancellation. for the size of the airpods the noise reduction is absolutely astonishing and blows my mind .. it works like magic!!!! absolutely have no complaints about the airpod pros. it sounds a lot better than previous airpods, the seal and noise cancellation defenitely helps with the quality of sound.
- noise cancellation , absolutely mind blowing .. best example i can think of that proves how amazing this feature is that my friends and I were in a car that was blasting VERY LOUD electronic music, and with the airpods in with noise cancellation i couldn't even hear a sound playing from the car's music.. the noise cancellation drowns out pretty much everything when you have music playing. when you have nothing playing, you can still hear some of the high end noises from around you, but the moment the music kicks in everything drowns out
- transparency mode is excellent
- convenience , apple beats all the other competitors in this category
- sound quality is much better , it's a very well balanced pair of earbuds. it's similar to the old airpods, but overall improvements with the seal and ANC
- very very comfortable, i wore these for hours and didn't even realize I had them in - they have 3 different sized eartips to help you get the best seal. the medium worked perfect for me
- the press feature on the side of the airpods works well - i know some people complain about getting rid of the tap feature from the old airpods but the new press and hold feature works amazing
- battery life is good, just keep an eye on the battery percentage on your case - you can check the % by opening the lid next to your iphone, but make sure you have least one airpod in the case in order to show the airpod window
- honestly don't have any haha , just wished the airpods pro came with a wall adapter.. it only comes with a USB c charging cable. BUT you can just use your iphone adapter/charger for the airpods case
overall i'm VERY HAPPY with the airpods pro. it is a lot of money for sure when you consider the total with taxes, but in my opinion i think it's defenitely worth it. the noise cancellation alone has me won over haha.. but then when you add in the convenience, sound quality, overall design (i think looks better than old airpods and other brand earbuds), it defenitely is worth the money, it really doesn't get better than this :)
I LOVE these headphones. I didn't buy the first AirPods because the design hurt my hears. But these earbuds with the tips are so much better. I can wear them for hours and it feels like nothing is in my ears. The noise cancellation is amazing and it blocks out so much around me. Sound quality is great, pairs easily to my iPhone, sounds great to callers, overall just a perfect set of headphones.
I have owned the original airpods since they were introduced three years ago. I was satisfied with them, but was interested in the noise cancelling feature as I fly a ton. These are definitely next level from the airpods I've grown to love over the years. The noise cancelling is great, the fit is much improved, and the overall quality is top notch. I would definitely recommend these for anyone needing noise cancelling like on an airplane. A+ Apple!
The sound quality was great, but they were so uncomfortable (not the ear tips, which come in different sizes) but the pods themselves. After 15 minutes of listening, my ears were sore and they started making me queasy. Very odd. If you have larger ears, they are probably great. I'm going back to the regular AirPods, which fit perfect.
The AirPods pro are literally the best head phones ever. I highly recommend them!!!!! The nose canceling feature is so powerful that you can’t here anything! Please buy!!!!!! It is totally worth the price!!!