About this item
- Assassin's Creed Origins: Over 50 E3 awards and nominations.
- Unearth the pharaohs' tombs, solve the mysteries of Egypt, and come face-to-face with ancient gods.
- Reveal the origin story through a tale of the first Assassin on a fearless quest for redemption.
- Attack multiple enemies at once and string together devastating combos with all-new combat mechanics.
- Play the deep and meaningful missions in any order you choose – no two experiences are the same.
Game Overview:Ancient Egypt - home of colossal pyramids, gilded tombs, tyrannical god-kings, and the origin story of the Assassins.As Cleopatra's empire crumbles, the birth of the Assassin's Brotherhood will lead to an extraordinary shift of the world order. Along your journey, the mysteries of Ancient Egypt will be revealed.Assassin's Creed® Origins uncovers the beginning of the Brotherhood. Fight in epic battles, master a completely reinvented combat system, and explore the entirety of Egypt. With the all-new quest system, complete missions in any order you choose, and follow your own path to greatness.
Model Compatibility: Xbox One
ESRB Content Description: Blood and gore, drug reference, intense violence, nudity, sexual content, strong language, use of alcohol
Electronics Condition: New
Video Game Genre: Action/adventure
Hardware Platform: Xbox One
ESRB Age Rating: M - Mature
Street Date: October 27, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 207-32-1727
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
(would not recommend)
3 out of 5 stars
marygantry61 — 9 months ago
The game play is a lot different than all the other Assassin's creed games. I am disappointed with this game the changes that were made to the navigation bar, the the memory cut scenes and the star matching. The graphics are stunning as usual. This will be the last assassin's creed game I will play.see moreof the reviewer's review
5 out of 5 stars
Oversized — 10 months ago
Amazing graphics content and storyline. If purchasing for kids under 17 heed the mature lable. You can skip most scenes with adult contentsee moreof the reviewer's review