About this item
- Includes one Azalea 'Snow' in a 2.5 quart pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 6-9, but will perform well in colder zones with proper winter protection.
- Mature size is 3' to 5' tall and wide.
- Small pure white blossoms completely cover the evergreen shrub.
- Cold hardy variety with excellent shade tolerance.
- Performs best in part sun or filtered shade. Morning sun and afternoon shade is ideal.
Blanketed in bright white springtime blossoms, 'Snow' stands out like a beacon in the landscape. Its radiant flower show commands attention from passersby, creating an effect that practically glows in shady areas and at sunset. With a loosely rounded shape, deep green foliage, and a reliable profusion of springtime flowers, 'Snow' is ideal for hedges, mixed beds, or in a large container on the patio.
Approx Max Plant Height: 5 feet
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Sun/Shade Mix
Plant Variety: Azalea
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0590
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 1 out of 5 stars, see all reviews