Wireless headphones from Beats with great design and sound
Up to 40 hours of battery life that allows easy multi-day use
With Fast Fuel, 5 minutes of charging gives you 3 hours of playback on low battery
Weight: 2.16 pounds
Product Model: Beats Solo3
Ear Cushion Material: Leatherette
Battery Charge Life: Up to 22 Hours
Estimated Charge Time: 4 hours
Cable/Cord Length: 53.58 inches
Electronics Features: Wireless, foldable design
Connectivity: 3.5mm jack
Wireless Technology: Bluetooth
Maximum Operating Range: Up to 300'
Package Quantity: 1
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item prior to purchasing the item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869
Item Number (DPCI): 008-07-0152
Step, jog or run to your beat with the Solo 3 wireless headphones by Beats! Thanks to a battery life of 40 hours, Beats Solo 3 Wireless is your perfect everyday reliable headphone. With Fast Fuel, a 5-minute charge gives you 3 hours of playback. Have a great sound and voice experience with on-ear controls and beam-forming mics for some quality wireless listening freedom. The adjustable on-ear and comfort-cushion ear cups let you customize your Solo 3 Wireless headphones for all-day comfort.
I absolutely love the way these headphones look and sound. It's the very definition of beats in your hand. The sound is phenomenal and while watching a movie or listening to music it blocks out every other surrounding noise which is what made me fall in love with them. I use these headphones on a 12 hours flight and I have no idea how I would've made it through that flight without them. I would purchase again as a gift.
Wonderful. I love the sound and overall the style of these headphones. The only thing is how they fold so easily when you try to put them on too fast. It comes with a wire if you want to connect it to your computer or a phone that isn’t Apple. I did have the wire in when I took the photo. The Bluetooth connectivity is great also.
Sound quality trade off for bluetooth, battery life, and comfort
4 out of 5 stars
The Ultimate Consumer - 5 days ago, Verified purchaser
I am a huge fan of the Beats EPs, the cheaper, wired beats. I decided to upgrade to these on Black Friday because the EPs were becoming quite uncomfortable, my right ear especially would become red and painful after wearing them. So, here we go again:
- Awesome Bluetooth, these have the Apple W1 chip. When you put them next to an Apple device, they will pop right up on the screen, so you don't have to mess around with the settings. They even worked surprisingly well on my Android phone, and I didn't open Settings once.
- Look great. I got the Silver Matte, and they don't pick fingerprints up at all.
- AWESOME battery life. They live up to the 40 hour battery life promise on the box. I listened to them on medium volume for about 3 hours a day for a week, and that only took them to 60% battery.
- Great bass quality. We'll talk more about that below.
- Comfort, much more comfortable than the EPs. These ear cups are very padded, and I can go hours before my ears start hurting.
- "Watered-down" vocals, due to the great and emphasized bass quality, the bass often takes over and makes the vocals sound quieter then they should. Don't get me wrong, these sound awesome, but songs with heavy vocals will be quickly taken over by bass. It's up to you if your preference is bass or vocals. I'd say a song on these Beats is about 60/40 when it comes to bass and vocals.
- No noise canceling, only isolation. Higher tones like someone speaking to you are blocked out, but I could hear someone playing piano downstairs. You can either crank up the volume or just deal with it.
*In conclusion, if you're looking for more of a balanced sound, get the EPs. The EPs are the BEST SOUNDING HEADPHONES I'VE OWNED. I upgraded to these only because I was tired of that stupid wire and the discomfort, knowing that the sound quality would be reduced because of these tradeoffs.*
Shame on you Beats, what a disappointment! The sound quality is awful, crackling, full of treble, and no bass. The whole point of these things are (supposedly) sound quality and lotttsssss of bass, qualities missing from the Solo3. These are great for girls under the age of 12 and small dolls, extremely uncomfortable for anyone else. Beats Solo3 are a result of a company learning that their brand name is more important than the quality of their products.