WARNING: choking hazard - small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Free standard shipping with RedCard
About this item
- Girls will love creating their own lip gloss with the BeYouTology Lip Gloss Starter Pack!
- Experiment with the 16 pigment pearls in 4 colors to develop personalized shades of lip gloss
- Crush the color pearls of your choice to make totally unique shades. Create all kinds of personalized makeup for yourself and for friends!
- Set comes with lots of exciting beauty tools: lip gloss medium, 16 pigment pearls, 3 lip gloss containers, mixing bowl, and spoon
- A great gift for girls age 8 and up
Number of Pieces: 30
Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
Includes: Activity guide, cup
Material: Plastic, Wax, Paper, Nylon, Foam
Item Number (DPCI): 086-00-3039
Now you can personalize your own beauty look and customize lip gloss your way! Design your own personalized makeup for lips using the color mixing cards (or experiment on your own). Choose 3-4 pigment pearls to create a color. Combine the pearls and the lip gloss medium in the mixing bowl, then crush and blend to form a gloss. with four colors to work with, you can create 20+ lip shades-the looks you create will be up to you. You might even want to create special shades of lip gloss for your friends! Young makeup artists will love all the beauty elements included in this collection: Lip gloss medium, 16 pigment pearls, 3 lip gloss containers, mixing bowl, and spoon This is truly where "makeup" meets "artist!"
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
From the manufacturerNo information loaded.
Guest Ratings & Reviews
5.0 out of 5 stars with 1 reviews
Awesome starter kit!
5 out of 5 stars
Twizt - 4 days ago
originally posted on shop.mattel.com / fisher-price.mattel.com
This makeup starter kit was perfect for the aspiring makeup artist to start there own line of makeup and gets feel of creativity daughter loved it! [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]
Did you find this review helpful?