About this item
At a glance
- Still Pre-Rinsing? 50% More Cleaning Power
- Scrape. Load. Done
- Cascade Platinum ActionPacs dishwasher detergent has 50% more cleaning power* and even works in the quick wash cycle (*%cleaning ingredients vs Cascade Complete ActionPacs)
- Dissolves fast and release the grease-fighting power of Dawn, while food-seeking enzymes latch on and break down food into particles so small they can flow right down the drain
- Powerful enough to clean 24-hour stuck-on food
- Convenient, premeasured ActionPac with no finicky wrapping. Phosphate free
- Use with Cascade Power Dry Rinse Aid and Cascade Dishwasher Cleaner for our best clean
- Save up to 15 gallons of water per dishwasher load when you skip the pre-wash and run your dishwasher with Cascade Platinum
Allergens & Warnings:CAUTION: IRRITANT. HARMFUL IF SWALLOWED OR PUT IN MOUTH. MAY IRRITATE EYES OR SKIN. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. See Caution on back panel., CAUTION: Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains sodium carbonate, nonionic surfactants and enzymes. If swallowed, give a glassful of water and call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for 15 minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water. Safe for septic tanks. Store in a cool, dry place. Make sure items are dishwasher safe and follow manufacturer's directions., Contains fragrance allergen(s).
Q: Can I use Platinum on fine china?
A: Thank you for your question, Nancy, as we only want you to be 100% satisfied with the results you receive after using Cascade Platinum ActionPacs. The easiest answer to your question is to make sure your china is dishwasher-safe. This is decided by the manufacturer of the dishes. Never wash old, worn, antique, or family heirlooms in the dishwasher. When in doubt, wash by hand. As a rule, hand-painted and antique china should never be cleaned by machine. Also know that platinum or gold trim on china will fade regardless of detergent used, and they're usually not considered dishwasher safe.submitted byCascade - 10 months agoBrand expert
Q: Do I need to use additional rinse aid and dishwasher salt along with this?
A: No, your Cascade Platinum will be good to clean your dishes thoroughly.submitted byCascade - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Why is the packaging different?
A: All of our ActionPac™ package got an artwork upgrade in February, Vik!submitted byCascade - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: IS THIS HIGH EFFICIENCY DISHWASHER DETERGENT
A: Our ActionPacs are safe for For Automatic dishwashers!submitted byCascade - 5 years agoBrand expert