About this item
- CETAPHIL GENTLE SKIN CLEANSER: Clinically proven to cleanse while hydrating, providing 48 hours of hydration when wiped off versus rinsing
- IDEAL FOR DRY TO NORMAL, SENSITIVE SKIN: Hydrates and soothes as it cleanses, preserving skin's moisture barrier, even after repeat washes
- NEW AND IMPROVED INGREDIENT BLEND: Now with hydrating glycerin and skin essential vitamins B5 (panthenol) and B3 (niacinamide)
- DEVELOPED FOR EVEN THE MOST SENSITIVE SKIN: The hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic formula is free of fragrances, parabens and sulfates
- DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED for Sensitive Skin
- TRAVEL FACE WASH: This product is under 3.4 fl oz, making it easy to take with you on your next vacation or trip
Q: Can it be used as a body cream or one must rainse it off after applying? Again, what time duration will it be left on the body before raising it off?
A: Hey Don Dele, Great question! For the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser, When using without water: Apply a liberal amount of cleanser to the skin and rub gently for 1-2 minutes. Remove excess with a soft cloth, leaving a thin film on the skin. For real-time answers to all your beauty questions, use the “Chat with a Virtual Beauty Consultant” button on any beauty product page.submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 2 months agoBrand expert
Q: is this a oil cleanser?
A: Hey Reese, Great question! The Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser is not an oil cleanser. It is a creamy, non-foaming daily facial cleanser that's ideal for dry to normal skin types. For all your future beauty questions, get real-time answers using the “Chat with a Virtual Beauty Consultant” button, found on every product page.submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 5 months agoBrand expert
Q: why is sodium cocoyl isethonate an ingredient in something that's supposed to be hypoallergenic when coconut is a nut that can cause an allergic reaction?
A: Hi there! The hypoallergenicity clinical result comes from testing the product formulation as a whole. It is not dependent on any one ingredient. When tested, the product did not demonstrate a potential to elicit dermal irritation or induce sensitization. Should you have concerns on ingredients, we recommend consulting with a dermatologist who can give you recommendations for your unique skin concerns.submitted byGalderma Team Member - 8 months agoBrand expert
Q: Can this be used for acne on a 9 year old?
A: Thanks for asking! Safety is really important to us. We recommend speaking with your dermatologist to see if Cetaphil Gentle Cleanser is right for you!submitted byGalderma Team Member - 9 months agoBrand expert
Q: Will this cleanse your hands of germs? I would want to rinse it off, not wipe it.
A: Hey, Great question! This gentle yet effective face wash uses micellar technology to remove dirt, makeup and impurities while hydrating the skin, helping to keep your skin's natural pH balance in check. For real-time answers to all your beauty questions, use the “Chat with a Virtual Beauty Consultant” button on any beauty product page.submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 1 year agoBrand expert