CLAM Quick-Set Traveler Portable Pop Up Outdoor Camping Gazebo Canopy Shelter with Ground Stakes and Carrying Bag
About this item
- VENTURE MODEL SPECS: Lightweight, portable 5-sided canopy designed to provide shelter against the elements; Set-up inner dimensions measure 9 feet across and 6.8 feet at center height; Hub to hub measures 108 inches wide and 108 inches long; Accommodates up to 6 people
- KEEP WATER & BUGS OUT: Taped roof panel resists water to keep you dry inside; Built-in roof flap to detour rain over wind panels (wind panels sold separately); High-quality mesh screen and extra-wide skirt help keep bugs, flies, mosquitos, and other insects out
- EASY SET UP & TAKE DOWN: Canopy shelter requires zero assembly, is ready to use right out of the box, and takes only 45 seconds to set up; Built-in corner grommets for staking down from the inside corners; Hub pull straps for easy setup and I-bolts to secure external tie-down straps
- CARRY BAG, STAKES, ROPES INCLUDED: Includes an oversized carry bag for easy re-packing, tent stakes, and tie-down ropes to keep the shelter secure; Weight in Bag: 26 Pounds; Packed size (L x W x H): 7.5 x 7.5 x 62 inches (5.2 feet)
- OPTIONAL RAIN & WIND BLOCKING PANELS: Venture model has fabric panels (sold separately) that can be attached to the outside to block the wind or rain; Great for serving food at outdoor picnics when the weather is more breezy or cool
The above item details were provided by the Target Plus™ Partner. Target does not represent or warrant that this information is accurate or complete. On occasion, manufacturers may modify their items and update their labels.
We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented. If you have a specific question about this item, you may consult the item's label, contact the manufacturer directly or call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Q: in the description it says the built in wind panels can be rolled down if rain or wind. I do not see these panels on the picture. please advise
A: It doesn’t have any built in wind panels.submitted byDisappointed - 2 years ago
A: Thank you for the question. This item includes built in wind panels. If unwanted weather arises, the built-in wind panels can be rolled down for added protection against wind and rain.submitted byVMInnovations - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: The description states that this model has built in roll down panels (wind & rain protection). I think that may be incorrect because I cannot see them in any of the pictures provided and they are showing on the brown 12.5 x 12.5 model.
A: Thank you for the question. The item has built-in wind panels that can be rolled down for added protection against wind and rain.submitted byVMInnovations - 2 years agoBrand expert
A: I just received my Clam Quick-set 12x12xGazebo today (4.10.21) and it DOES NOT HAVE THE WIND/RAIN ROLL DOWN SIDES as described in the item details. I will be contacting customer service today or tomorrow to get an explanation. Everything else about the product is as advertised.submitted byBH - 2 years ago
Q: I need exact measurements of all openings since we are hoping to be able to install it OVER our tiny Lee-sure lite XL camper. Also, since we often travel to areas with high winds (Idaho, Montana, even northern NH) what is the wind resistant level?
A: Thank you for your question. The overall dimensions are 124 x 124 x 86 inches. To get more specific information regarding this item, we recommend getting in contact with Gazelle Tents. Their support number is 800-345-6007.submitted byVMInnovations - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: I called the number you gave me and this is not the manufacturer's number. The manufacturer is CLAM, as seen on the gazebo, not Gazelle tents, the number you gave me.submitted byasSYSter - 3 years ago
Q: Does this this model come with a removable polyethylene floor?
A: No it does not, there is a model that comes with a permanent floor.submitted byEntegra - 3 years ago
A: Thank you for your question. The floor portion is not included in this model.submitted byVMInnovations - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does the Clam Traveler Canopy come with the roll-down (wind & rain protection) panels?
A: This does not include roll-down panels, but the venture model has fabric panels (sold separately) that can be attached to the outside to block the wind or rain.submitted byVMInnovations - 5 months agoBrand expert
Q: Are we able to set this on an existing deck? Meaning will it be an issue to secure it from blowing away?
A: Thank you for your question. This item includes 7 tent stakes and 5 tie-down ropes to help secure it to the ground.submitted byVMInnovations - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: CanI use the floor tarp attachment with this model?
A: Thank you for your question. You can use the floor tarp attachment with this model.submitted byVMInnovations - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Is this 6x6 foot or 9x9 foot
A: Thank you for your question. This is a 9x9 item.submitted byVMInnovations - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this unit have roll down sides, or is that extra?
A: Thank you for reaching out. The wind panels for this model are sold separately.submitted byVMInnovations - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Do you have a video on how this goes up and take down?
A: Thank you for the question, I was able to find a video just by searching "clam quick-set how-to video". This video will demonstrate how to properly put up and take down this item.submitted byVMInnovations - 2 years agoBrand expert