Product Warning: Do not ingest
Recommended Surface Application: Multi-Surface
Recommended Product Application: Multi-Purpose
Item Number (DPCI): 003-05-0065
Origin: Made in the USA or Imported
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
Now you can take individually wrapped Clorox Disinfecting Wipes1 wherever you go. These on-the-go disinfecting wipes are individually wrapped for freshness and clean, disinfect and remove allergens* for 5x cleaning power*. Disinfecting Wipes clean and disinfect with antibacterial power that kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria, including -19* Virus, staph, E. coli, MRSA, salmonella, strep and Kleb. These all-purpose wipes remove common allergens*, germs and messes on hard, non-porous surfaces like and can prevent the growth of bacteria* for up to 24 hours. The pocket-sized individual packaging is great for travel, so you can stash them in purses, backpacks, gym bags and glove compartments. Use to disinfect airplane tray tables, shopping carts, car interiors, cell phones*, chairs, computers*, desks, phones*, door handles, gym equipment, handrails, light switches and toilet exteriors. Wipes are safe to use on finished wood, sealed granite and stainless steel. Disinfecting Wipes are also great on non-food-contact surfaces in the home, office, classroom, pet area, dorm and locker room. Clean with bleach-free wipes to keep dirt and germs away and leave behind a clean Fresh scent.
*Removes tough stains, cuts through grease, deodorizes, removes allergens (including pet dander, dust mite matter, pollen particles and grass) and removes soap scum. Kills SARS-CoV-2 on hard, nonporous surfaces. Kills human , Influenza A2 Virus, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Salmonella enterica Staphylococcus aureus. Kills odor-causing bacteria on non-food contact surfaces. Always follow manufacturers instructions for cleaning and disinfecting of electronics. Use as directed.
Usage Directions: Directions for Use: It is a violation for Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. To clean and remove allergens: Wipe surface clean with this product. Let air dry. To disinfect and deodorize hard, nonporous surfaces: Wipe surface; use enough wipes for treated surface to remain visibly wet for 4 minutes. Let surface dry. For visibly soiled surfaces, clean excess dirt first. For surfaces that may come in contact with food, a potable water rinse is required. This product is not for use on dishes, glassware or eating utensils. Not for cleaning or sanitizing skin. Do not use as a diaper wipe or for personal cleansing. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes will not harm most surfaces including acrylic, sealed fiberglass, sealed granite and finished hardwood. Not recommended for use on unpainted wood and unfinished, unsealed, waxed, oiled or worn surfaces. Test a small area first.
Caution Statements: PRECAUTIONARY STATEMENTS: HAZARDS TO HUMAN AND DOMESTIC ANIMALS. CAUTION: Cases moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling. FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water 1520 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing eye. Call a poison control center for treatment advice. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. For further information, call (800) 227-1860. PHYSICAL OR CHEMICAL HAZARDS: Do not use or store near heat or open flame.
Can be used on many different surfaces.