$9.99 when purchased online
About this item
- One (1) 750 mL wine bottle of Clos du Bois Merlot Red Wine
- Rich red wine with aromas of ripe black cherry, brown spice and lightly toasted oak with notes of concentrated black fruit and mocha
- Serve in a glass by itself or paired with your favorite pasta, roasted chicken or pork dishes
- Also ideal for making wine cocktail recipes or giving as a wine gift
- Each 750 mL bottle contains about 5 glasses of wine
- 13.5% alcohol by volume
- Made using California grapes and decades of winemaking expertise, Clos du Bois wine delivers a great taste that never goes out of style
Hand selected lots. Our classic Merlot displays aromas of ripe black cherry, brown spice and lightly toasted oak. Rich in texture with notes of concentrated black fruit and mocha, this wine pairs nicely with your favorite pasta, roasted chicken or pork dishes.
Region: Sonoma, California
Alcohol Percentage: 13.5
Package Quantity: 1
Alcohol content: Alcoholic
Wine varietals: Merlot
Net weight: 750 mL
Item Number (DPCI): 213-00-0163
Origin: Made in the USA or Imported
WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol. www.p65warnings.ca.gov
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it.
Estimated ship dimensions: 2.77 inches length x 2.8 inches width x 12.16 inches height
Estimated ship weight: 2.88 pounds
This item must be returned to any Target store.
This item must be returned within 90 days of the date it was purchased in store, shipped, delivered by a Shipt shopper, or made ready for pickup.
See the return policy for complete information.
More to consider
3.0 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews
Worst merlot I've ever tasted
1 out of 5 stars
TRAVEN - 2 years ago, Verified purchaser
My first reaction was that it tasted like flat grape soda. No joke. It tastes like fake grape flavors. Ugh.