About this item
At a glance
- EFFECTIVE PROTECTION AND KIND TO SKIN: Dove Advanced Care Caring Coconut Antiperspirant Deodorant Stick keeps your underarms dry and odor-free for up to 48 hours while being kind to your skin
- SOFT AND COMFORTABLE UNDERARMS: Our deodorant for women with antiperspirant, containing 1/4 moisturizers with natural oil, cares for your underarm skin
- ALCOHOL-FREE FORMULA: The 0% alcohol (ethanol) formula of our antiperspirant stick helps skin recover from underarm irritation that shaving can cause
- KEEPS YOU FRESH: This deodorant comes with a floral, fruity scent with a delicate blend of jasmine petals, lily of the valley, and lotus flower layered on a creamy coconut background
- FREES YOU FROM UNDERARM WORRIES: This women's deodorant stick protects and cares for your skin so that you can be free from underarm inhibitions and live beautifully unconsciously
- CERTIFIED CRUELTY FREE: Globally, Dove deodorant does not test on animals and is certified cruelty-free by PETA
For best results, apply this Dove antiperspirant deodorant to dry skin after showering and enjoy fresh, comfortably dry skin from morning to night.
Dove is certified cruelty-free by PETA because we believe that real beauty is cruelty-free.
We're on a mission to help women raise their self-esteem – because we believe beauty should be a source of confidence, not anxiety. Dove Antiperspirant Deodorants deliver effective underarm protection and are kind to skin, so women can be free of underarm inhibitions and live beautifully unselfconsciously.
UsesUses reduces underarm wetness
DirectionsDirections apply to underarms only
Q: Hi there, would the sent of this deodorant go well with your shea butter body wash or would they smell weird if I used them together? (wash my body with the shea butter, then put this deodorant on)
A: Hello! The Dove Advanced Care Caring Coconut Antiperspirant & Deodorant goes well with any scent as well as shea butter, we hope this helps!submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: You have a choice of two sizes. One of them is 2.6 oz. as we can see on the label. What is the other size? There is no mention of it here.
A: Thanks for your question! It looks like option one is for the single product while option two is for the double pack. We hope this helps.submitted byDoveExpert - 3 years agoBrand expert