About this item
- The EcoTools Charcoal EcoPouf Bath Loofah is for gentle cleansing and is infused with charcoal to help to detoxify
- Charcoal is known for its purifying benefit
- Use with your favorite body cleansers, washes, and scrubs for an all over cleanse
- Made with 100% recycled netting to gently remove dead skin cells
- Hanging ribbon for added drying ease and convenience
- Our bath sponge can be used to help remove self-tanner, or as self-tanning prep to remove dead skin before applying
- Our packaging is plastic-free and biodegradable (in a home composting environment)!
- 100% Cruelty-Free and Vegan- EcoTools products are never tested on animals
• Packaging contains recycled content: 0% of packaging made from plastic- plastic free packaging
• Packaging contains compostable elements: Our packaging is made from FSC certified paper and printed with soy ink, and it’s biodegradable (in a home composting environment)
Directions of Use:
Wet sponge and add you favorite body wash. Lather and massage all over body until clean.
Cleaning, Care, and Maintenance:
Hang to dry. Replace after 30 days. Pouf is recyclable if broken down- just snip tie in center of pouf to unravel and separate netting and ribbon, then recycle.
For more online video tutorials, plus tips and tricks on how to use our sponges, visit our YouTube channel.
Dimensions: 4.72 x 4.72 x 7.09 inches
Q: does this work
A: Hello. Thank you for reaching out about our EcoTools Charcoal Net Sponge. Our body loofah is made for lathering and exfoliating. With a small amount of your favorite body wash, a little goes a long way for an exfoliating, whole-body cleanse. The charcoal infusion is designed to help with purifying and detoxifying skin benefits. Thank you.submitted byEcoTools Expert - 9 months agoBrand expert
Q: ecotools charcoal net sponge unraveled and only received one sponge. May I have new ones please?
A: Hello. Thank you for reaching out about the EcoTools Charcoal Net Sponge. We are sorry to hear about your experiences with this sponge. We recommend reaching out the retailer's customer service support to help resolve for the issue you are experiencing. Thanks.submitted byEcoTools Expert - 10 months agoBrand expert