About this item
At a glance
- One 6 fluid ounce bottle of Eucerin Sun Advanced Hydration SPF 50 Sunscreen Spray
- Formulated with 5 antioxidants (Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Licochalcone A, Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Oxynex® ST) and Hyaluronic Acid + Humectants to help hydrate skin*
- This sunscreen body spray formula is lightweight and non-greasy with a dry touch finish that leaves no visible residue
- Developed with dermatologists, this hydrating sunscreen spray SPF 50 is hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin
- This Eucerin sunscreen SPF 50 spray is free of fragrance, dyes, parabens, PABA, phthalates, oxybenzone and octinoxate
PurposeSunscreen, Sunscreen, Sunscreen, Sunscreen.
WarningsWarnings(warning=keep away from face to avoid breathing it,keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove,use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal,do not puncture or incinerate Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees F., otherWarnings=)
DirectionsShake well before each use. spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure. hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin to apply. do not apply in windy conditions. use in a well-ventilated area. reapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. immediately after towel drying. at least every 2 hours. Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including. Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p. m. wear long-sleeve shirts pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Children Under 6 MonthsAsk a doctor.
Other informationprotect this product from excessive heat and direct sun. store between 20 degrees to 25 degrees C (68 degrees to 77 degrees F). may stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces.
Question or comments?800-227-4703
Q: Does this sunscreen leave a white/purple cast on dark/black skintones?
A: Our Eucerin Advanced Hydration Sunscreen Spray SPF 50 does rub in clear on darker skin tones. For best results, shake well before each use and spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure. Be sure to read and follow all the directions on the product label.submitted byEucerin Team - 6 months agoBrand expert