About this item
- Decorative framed floating glass panel mirror- combine multiple to create a stunning wall display
- D-ring hangers are already attached to the back for easy horizontal or vertical wall display
- Wall display dimensions are 16 inches by 48 inches by 1.5 inches deep
- Frame border is a sleek modern 0.5 inches wide by 1.5 inches deep; Mirror is 14 inches by 46 inches
- Accent panel mirror frame is constructed of quality MDF for lasting durability
Stunning and stylish - this panel mirror adds a boost to any living space. This sophisticated mirror carries a contemporary but timeless aesthetic. It exudes a minimalist charm that provides radiance and balances a room’s ambiance. This framed floating mirror comes with d-ring hangers attached to the back for wall easy mounting. This mirror can be installed in two orientations: horizontally and vertically. You can also combine two or three mirrors vertically to create a stunning reflective wall gallery. The frame border measures a sleek 0.5 inch wide and 1.25 inches deep. Give your living spaces a visual makeover with this beautiful panel mirror. Transform an ordinary room into a gorgeous, illuminated space by combining two or more and strategically displaying them together.
Features: Rectangle (shape)
Number of Pieces: 1
Dimensions (Overall): 48 inches (H) x 16 inches (W) x 1.5 inches (D)
Weight: 15.8 pounds
Material: MDF (Frame)
Accessories Included: Mounting Hardware
Assembly Details: No assembly required
Mirror Height: 46 inches
Mount Type: Wall mount
Care and Cleaning: Use Glass Cleaner on Surface
Mirror Width: 14 inches
Item Number (DPCI): 074-11-2083
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 3.7 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Perfect for the minimalist!
5 out of 5 stars
jb92 — 7 months ago
This mirror is the perfect addition to my minimal room. The gold frame is simple yet very well made and it's the perfect size for a bedroom that may be on the smaller side. You can lean it against the wall or hang it up and it's not too heavy to move.