About this item
- The Finlandia Vodka story begins when the finest six-row Suomi barley ripens for harvest.
- This Suomi barley boasts the lowest oil content of any grain, resulting in Finlandia's crisp, clean taste and texture.
- Our pure glacial spring water has been naturally filtered through layers of fine sand and gravel several hundred feet underground. Because of this, we use the water as is-no adding, no removing, no treating.
- After 50 days of perfect continuous 7-Column, multi-pressure distillation, the story ends with an award-winning bottle meant purely for you. Kippis!
- 2018: Ultimate Spirits Challenge, 91 points- Excellent, Highly Recommended
Nature is what we are about, whether it's our pure glacial spring water, our untainted six-row Suomi barley, or the care we give our pristine Finnish environment. Finlandia Classic Vodka is an extremely light tasting and delicate vodka with a crip and clean taste.
Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
Size: 750 ml
Alcohol Percentage: 40.0
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
State of Readiness: Ready to drink
Container features: Easy pour
Alcohol content: Alcoholic
Package type: Individual item multi-serving
Exterior container type: Bottle
Exterior container weight: .75 liter
Item Number (DPCI): 213-07-0724
Origin: Made in the USA or Imported
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.