About this item
- HYGIENIC: Disposable filters are clinically proven to prevent the transfer of mucus or bacterial germs to the snot sucker when clearing stuffy noses. Replace filter after every use.
- COMFORTABLE + NON-INVASIVE: NoseFrida creates a seal with the outside of the baby’s nostril for gentle snotsucking.
- DISHWASHER SAFE: The blue nasal tube, red mouthpiece, and filter cap are top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.
- PEDIATRICIAN RECOMMENDED: BPA + Phthalate-free. Safe for all ages.
- BABY REGISTRY ESSENTIAL: Includes 1 NoseFrida and 4 Hygiene Filters
To Use: Place large tube against child's nostril (not inside), creating a seal. Use red mouthpiece to snuck out snot.
(1) Spraying saline solution in each nostril will help loosen thick mucus before using NoseFrida.
(2) Move tube in a circular motion against nostril. You will hear and see mucus coming out of nose.
(3) Change filter after each use to maintain suction.
Q: Frida baby has this and the snot sucker. What is the difference? On this one, i see 0-9 years. Snotsucker says 0-6 months?! Thank you
A: There is not any difference. It might be an older model. Initially when it came out, it was called snot sucker and meant for up to I age 6mo. The benefit of use ks possible longer if your child cooperates.submitted byMTAmom - 6 years ago
A: I dont see much difference then some extra filter. I am doing okay with 1 filter only as the mucus does not really hit the filter.submitted byRose - 6 years ago
Q: Is the box sealed? I just got one and it looks like it's been opened before, the contents are inside with no protection or covering. Is that normal?
A: Hi no there is no wafer seal on the box. We recommend washing before use.submitted byOfficial Frida Fussbuster - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: can I use this on my 3 year old ?
A: Yes you can :).submitted byOfficial Frida Fussbuster - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Has anyone tried using this on a small dog?
A: Hey Summer - Our products are designed for your human babies, not your fur babies :). We do not recommend using it on your pup.submitted byOfficial Frida Fussbuster - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: My baby is just one week old. Can I use this to her?
A: Hey Mady- yes, our NoseFrida can be used 0+ months.submitted byOfficial Frida Fussbuster - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: How many filters does it come with
A: NoseFrida comes with 4 additional filters (:submitted byOfficial Frida Fussbuster - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: does it come with extra filters?
A: Yes, It comes with four!submitted byOfficial Frida Fussbuster - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: are filters included
A: 4 filters included(:submitted byOfficial Frida Fussbuster - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: How often so you have to change the filter? After each use or only if the mucus reaches the top?
A: yes it is recommended to change the filter after each use to prevent the transfer of mucus and bacteria.submitted byNyo0203 - 6 years ago
Q: Does this come with any filters?
A: Thank you for contacting Fridababy! Nosefrida The Snotsucker comes with 4 hygiene filters, one in the already installed in the Nosefrida and 3 additional in the packaging.submitted byOfficial Frida Fussbuster - 7 years agoBrand expert