About this item
About the BookReassure kids that God is with them through the day with this good morning poem from Amy Kavelaris. Gorgeous animal flower-crown art and words of hope and blessing remind little ones of God's love, security, and peace for the day ahead.
Reassure kids that God is carrying them throughout the day with these morning affirmations and whimsical illustrations from beloved author Amy Kavelaris. Adorable animals with gorgeous floral art and words of hope remind little ones of God's love, security, and peace for the day ahead.
Through a child's eyes, the world can be beautiful, wonder-filled, and a bit fear-filled all at the same time. Remind your little one that God is always near with this unique book of blessings. A beautiful companion to Amy Kavelaris's popular Good Night, My Darling Dear, this inspirational picture book
- reassures children ages 4 to 8 that God carries them through good days, hard days, and anxious days
- shares biblical promises of God's love, purpose, and protection
- features the whimsical imagery of nature and animals that has made Kavelaris's art beloved
- encourages kids to discover God each day and joyfully live out who He created them to be
- gives children confidence to be brave in scary and unexpected situations
This unique book of blessings and prayers will remind your little one of God's loving promises revealed in nature: that He protects us from the rain, He covers us with His wings, He shines His light into the darkness, and most of all, He'll always be with us. Good Morning, Little One by artist Amy Kavelaris
- includes a stunning cover with a jacket over hardcover
- makes a touching keepsake gift book for a child's Easter basket, baby showers, and other new beginnings such as adoption, a new sibling, or the first day of school
- is an enchanting piece of art for a botanical nursery or child's bedroom
- is ideal for any parent, grandparent, or family who wants to establish a tradition of blessing their child in the morning
There's no better way to start the day than praying over your children with this sweet, Scripture-based book about trusting God to carry each of you in His gentle arms.