About this item
- FIVE DRAWERS: make the most of this chest with multiple storage spaces! It comes with five drawers, which will help you organize your clothes, blankets, and other bedding. Each drawer is equipped with metal slides, for smooth, silent use.
- MADE TALL INSTEAD OF LONG: do you live in an apartment or have a small bedroom? Choose this tall dresser. It’ll give you all the storage you need, without taking up too much floor space!
- TRENDY LOOK: what do you get with this Contemporary piece? A clean, minimalist looking dresser with slim handles and small squared legs that set it apart.
- 5-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY: South Shore is proud to stand behind this 5-drawer chest dresser with an exclusive 5-year limited warranty. Shop with confidence knowing your purchase is always covered.
- EASY ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS: All products come with a clear assembly document that will guide you through all steps. If you have any questions during the assembly do not hesitate to contact South Shore Furniture for immediate support.This item it shipped in 1 box
- Clean with a dry cloth
This chest of drawers is the perfect storage solution for bedrooms where space is tight! It features five wide drawers that are great for organizing your clothes and accessories the way you want. And since it’s made tall instead of long, it won’t give your bedroom that “crowded” look. You’ll have an airy, clean, well organized room.
We love the elegant Contemporary style of this piece. The squared legs and slim handles give it a very good looking clean, minimalist look, which will stay trendy for many years. For an even more complete decor, put some frames and decorative accessories of your liking on its surface.
Q: Does it come with an anti-tip kit?
A: Hello and thank you for your interest in our product. Yes, the anchor kit is included.submitted bySouthShoreCustomerService - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the particle board for this dresser treated with formaldehyde? There's a disclaimer online that this product contains it. Is that accurate?
A: We are glad you asked! Please know that your health and welfare is of the utmost importance to us. You do not need to have any worries concerning the safety and toxicity of our products! All our items follow the highest standards in North America concerning formaldehyde and particle board products, particularly CARB 2 and CPSIA regulations, which are all organizations that assure that items with any dangerous chemicals meet specific emission limits to guarantee your safety. These standards require us to test our products regularly to assure that our items are safe for your home.submitted bySouth Shore Team - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does it come assembled.
A: Hello, thank you for you interest in this South Shore product. This item does not come already assembled. Here is a link to the assembly guide : https://d2n4zdpzptamsg.cloudfront.net/production/spree/variants/911/original/open-uri20190801-4-1ei0lzg.?1564690812 . Our customer service team is also available 7 days a week to answer your questions during the assembly process. Don't hesitate to contact us at 1-800-290-0465 and it will be our pleasure to help you!submitted bySouth Shore Team - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: What are the dimensions between the drawer handle bolts?
A: Hi :) Thank you for your interest in our product. The dimensions requested : 6 1/4" apart.submitted bySouth Shore Team - 4 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is the white a true weathered white? It looks gray.
A: Thank you for taking interest in our products. Its a seaside pine and it has a grey brown white tone to it.submitted bySouth Shore Team - 5 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this dresser able to be painted over?
A: Hi ! It can surely be painted. :) You have to be sure to use the right products to do that. I invite you to contact us at 1-800-290-0465 or via Email at email@example.com and we will send you the complete information on how to paint it and what to use. :) Have a great day !submitted bySouth Shore Team - 6 years agoBrand expert
Q: What are the interior drawer dimensions?
A: Thank you for your question and for your interest in our products. The dimensions for the drawers are 25 3/4" left to right, 14 5/16"front to back,4 3/8"deep.submitted bySouth Shore Team - 7 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this dresser really deeper than it is wide? Or are the measurements backwards?
A: I was wondering the same thing, but I noticed the dimensions on the oak color seem much more realistic. The dimensions given for the ash wood color are incorrect.submitted byCoffeeFirstBaby - 7 years ago