• THE ORIGINAL GUESSING GAME: This edition of the Guess Who? game features classic tabletop boards, 24 Mystery cards and 48 Face cards
• INTERACTIVE GAME FOR KIDS: Kids can have loads of fun as they use yes or no question to guess each other's mystery character
• CLASSIC GUESS WHO? GAMEPLAY: Remember playing the Guess Who? game when you were a kid? This guessing game features classic gameplay with updated characters from the previous edition
• UPDATED ART: This edition of the Guess Who? game features updated characters and character art not seen in previous versions
Suggested Age: 6 Years and Up
Material: Plastic, cardboard, paper
Type of Game: Classic games
Playing Time: 30 Minutes or Less
Number of Players: 2 or More Players
Educational Focus: Social skills, creative thinking, memory skills
Package type: Full game
Item Number (DPCI): 087-10-4299
Bring back childhood memories and introduce “the original guessing game” to your kids and grandkids. With the Guess Who? game, each player chooses a mystery character card and then using yes or no questions, they try to figure out the other player's mystery person. This edition features character art and most character names not seen in other editions such as hat-wearing Sam, Amy with glasses, and Al with the big white beard! Challenge opponents to a series of games, or up the challenge by not asking if the mystery person is a boy or a girl until the third turn. The Guess Who? game is a great indoor activity for kids ages 6 and up.
Hasbro Gaming and all related terms are trademarks of Hasbro.
• Includes 2 gameboards, 48 Face cards, 24 Mystery cards, 2 scorekeepers, and instructions. • Ages 6 and up • For 2 players. • Adult assembly required.
Bought it for $6 and totally worth the price! My four year old loves it (and it's not boring or dreadful for me to play with him like some other kids games). I can see how an older kid wouldn't like this new version as much though. It's geared towards younger children. I like that it has different options besides people (ocean animals, pets, and food). Perfect for 3-7yr olds.
I bought this for my kids about a month ago, and am very disappointed in the game! When i first bought it i thought it would be nice for the kids to have different character card to play with. The set comes with 4 character cards which in theory is a great idea but each card has a place for you to select which character you want to be and it is visible to the other player. Unlike the original guess who where you draw a card and place it facing you to keep it hidden from the other player, you just put your arrow on whichever character you choose and hope the other player doesn't look where you have the arrow. It would be nice if you had to draw cards for the character you want, or have the character list in front of you with it's own cover so the other person can not see who you choose.