About this item
At a glance
- Shabby chic or farmhouse style cotton comforter set
- All over jacquard pom pom on top of bed
- Set includes comforter, 2 shams (1 in Twin), 1 square and 1 oblong pillows
- Hypoallergenic polyester filling in the comforter and pillows
- Oeko-Tex Certified, includes no harmful substances or chemicals (11-47893 Shirley)
- Antimicrobial treatment helps reduce the growth of odor causing bacteria and keeps fabric lasting longer
- Machine washable for easy care
Q: Has anyone found any cute blackout curtains to go with the purple bedspread
A: Hi, how about "Striking Sara Owl Blackout Window Panel" ? It's colorful owls and florals, featuring a heavy 3 pass foamback blackout liner.submitted byHeather - 3 years ago
Q: Is this more peachy or a true pink shade? I have PBK light pink curtains that I would like to match something with.
A: Hi, I would say it’s more pink than peach, but it also depends on the PBK you're comparing it to.submitted byHeather - 3 years ago
Q: Would you need a bedskirt with this or does it go to the floor?
A: It depends on the comforter size and your mattress size. Basically twin comforter (68 inches (W) x 88 inches (L)) won't go to the floor on a twin mattress, and queen comforter (88"x88") won't either on a queen mattress.submitted byHeather - 3 years ago
Q: Whats the difference between the coverlet and the comforter?
A: Coverlet is channel quilting all the way; while comforter is barracking to secure the filling. Coverlet is thinner with 3.54oz/sq yard poly fill; comforter is thicker with 6.5oz/sq yard poly fill. Hope this helps.submitted byHeather - 4 years ago
Q: Is this OEKO-TEX certified?
A: Yes, this is OEKO-TEX certificated.submitted byHeather - 4 years ago