About this item
- Interactive electronic balance and bounce game with lights, music, and sounds for hours of active fun! Improves balance, endurance, strength, and confidence
- Two fun game modes to test your skills: 1) "Hop 'til You Drop." Pogo-it any way you like to keep the music going. Once you stop, it's "Game Over." 2) "Jump to the Beat." Listen to the commands and follow directions to score points
- Motion sensor technology gets kids balancing, jumping, and moving
- Master the game solo, or challenge your friends to beat your high score
- Pogo-It grows with you! Flip the ball over for the advanced level. Can be used indoors and outdoors
HOP IT! WIN IT! FLIP IT! Little Tikes Pogo-It combines sports and interactive gaming in one incredible game. With two game modes and two levels of challenge, Pogo-it even grows with you! Once you've mastered the beginner level, flip the Pogo-it for an exciting new challenge. How long can you "Hop 'til You Drop?"
Number of Pieces: 1
Dimensions (Overall): 5 inches (H) x 5 inches (W) x 5 feet (L)
Weight: 5 pounds
Handle Material: Plastic
Assembly Details: No assembly required
Suggested Age: 4-9 years
Protective Qualities: High-impact Resistant
Educational Focus: Large motor skills
Battery: 2 AA Alkaline, Required, included
Warranty: 90 day limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 091-15-2206
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
Mom of 2 approves
5 out of 5 stars
Jen2mom — 8 months ago
Love that a toy I used to play with as a kid has come back for my kiddos. I am in favor of any toy that will physically engage my children and this does just that. I was worried that my kids were at the top age range for this toy (7&9) but don't let the Little Tikes name brand detour you from purcha...see moreof the reviewer's review
I'd give this a zero if I could.
(would not recommend)
1 out of 5 stars
Rhi — 8 months ago
So disappointed! Nothing like the pogo balls of the 80's. Small side is too small to jump with, the plastic piece hits the floor. Neither my 6 or 8 years olds liked it. They weigh 45 & 50 lbs. so bummed.see moreof the reviewer's review
Grand Children Love It!!!!
5 out of 5 stars
Grand Daddy Memphis — 8 months ago
Christmas 2017 gift for my 6 and 7 year old grand children. Has games and is very challenging. Great for indoor and outdoor. Has a novice side for beginners flip over for more advanced jumping. Gets the kids moving with lots of jumping and turning to reach higher levels.see moreof the reviewer's review
4 out of 5 stars
Flower — 8 months ago
My son was excited to get this toy but I would recommend it for a older age. He would get frustrated very easy with the toy. Besides that good quality.see moreof the reviewer's review