About this item
- Easy Navigation, Precise Control: Logitech M317 wireless mouse features line-by-line scrolling and smooth optical tracking for accurate cursor control on most surfaces
- Long-lasting Battery Life: This cordless computer mouse can last for a whole year without having to change the batteries
- Comfortable, Compact Design: With soft rubber grips and contoured shape, this computer mouse feels comfortable in either your right or left hand
- Plug and Play Simplicity: Just plug the USB receiver into your laptop or PC and start working in seconds; the receiver provides a strong, reliable wireless connection within up to 33 feet
- Versatile and Compact: This small and portable external mouse is compatible with Windows, macOS, Chrome OS and Linux, and the compact size and shape fits easily in your laptop case or in a bag
- Works With Chromebook: This mouse is tested and certified as Works With Chromebook, which means it meets Google’s compatibility standards and works seamlessly with your Chromebook
- At Home or in the Office: Small and portable, M317 is equally great for working at home, in the office, or on the go
Q: I see the word Bluetooth once in the description. please confirm that this a Bluetooth mouse.
A: Hi Sparky, thanks for reaching out about Logitech Mouse (M317) - Forest Floral. Yes this mouse does support a Bluetooth wireless connection. If you have any additional questions, we welcome you to contact MyTGTtech at 833-848-8324 every day, between 7am-11pm CST.submitted byMike - 4 months agoTarget expert support
A: The description is deceiving. No this isn't a Bluetooth mouse. No way, not in this price range. Expect a real Bluetooth capable mouse from Logitech to be $30+submitted by1WhoConquers - 3 months ago
Q: Is this mouse compatible with a Chromebook
A: Hello Pam! Yes, this mouse is certified to work with Chromebook. -Danielle from Logitechsubmitted byLogitech - 2 years agoBrand expert
A: Hi, Pam! Regarding your question about the Logitech Mouse (M317) - Forest Floral: Yes this will work with Chromebook as well. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact MyTGTtech at 877-698-4883 every day, between 7am-11pm CST.submitted byPatrick - 2 years agoTarget expert support
Q: does it work with my MacBook Air 13 inch 2017 macOS Catalina?
A: Hi, Anna! Regarding your question about the Logitech Mouse - Forest Floral (M317): Yes this is compatible with MacOS X or later. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact MyTGTtech at 877-698-4883 every day, between 7am-11pm CST.submitted byPatrick - 3 years agoTarget expert support
A: Hello Anna, the M317 is compatible with macOS X or later. If your Mac has USB-C ports, you would need an adapter for the USB dongle, which is a USB-A.submitted byLogitech - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Will the M317 work with XP?
A: Hello! Regarding your question about the Logitech Mouse (M317) - Forest Floral: The USB receiver this mouse uses is listed by Logitech as compatible with Windows 10 or later. It would very likely work, but XP is not a supported OS anymore. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact MyTGTtech at 877-698-4883 every day, between 7am-11pm CST.submitted byPatrick - 11 months agoTarget expert support
Q: Does this have a unifying receiver?
A: Hello SP, yes, the M317 mouse comes with a unifying receiver. Have a great day.submitted byLogitech - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: In what country is the Logitech mouse manufactured?
A: Hello, most Logitech products are engineered in Switzerland, manufactured in China, and distributed in California. Have a great day.submitted byLogitech - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this mouse compatible with a hewett packer computer?
A: Hello Duckie58, Yes, the M317 is compatible with HP computers You will just need to plug the USB receiver into an available USB slot. I have attached a link to the “Getting Started” guide for the Logitech M317. I recommend downloading the Logitech software for customization, which is available in the “Downloads” tab. Best regards, John at Logitech https://support.logi.com/hc/en-us/articles/360024320733--Getting-Started-Wireless-Mouse-M317submitted byLogitech - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: l just purchase the floral m317c so do i need to purchse a connector for my chromebook
A: Hello, this will work with your Chromebook via the included USB dongle.submitted byLogitech - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this one unifying.
A: This m317 is not unifying. The black, silver and Blue m317's are unifying.submitted byLogitech - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Does this work with a ipad?
A: Hello Carson, No, this is not compatible with iPad as it needs a USB port in order to function. -Danielle from Logitechsubmitted byLogitech - 3 years agoBrand expert