About this item
- Vivid ruby-red color
- Fresh bouquet of red berries with a touch of spice and gentle toasty notes
- Intense flavors with pleasant and juicy tannins
- Noted for its spicy varietal character, its balance and lingering finish
- Marques de Cáceres combines French winemaking techniques and expertise with native Spanish grapes, creating one of the finest modern Riojas
- Founded and produced by the Forner family, who have been active in the wine business for generations.
A leader in the renaissance of Rioja, Marqués de Cáceres combines French winemaking tenchniques and expertise with native Spanish grapes to create one of the finest modern Riojas. The Crianza Rioja red blend is noted for spicy varietal character, its balance and lingering finish. You'll find it has a fresh bouquet of red berries, intense flavors, and pleasant and juicy tannins. It's a great value, modern, and totally charming Rioja. Delicious to drink on its own, or try pairing with traditional Spanish dishes like grilled vegetables, paella, rice dishes, or chorizo.
Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
May Contain: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
Size: 750 ml
Region: Mediterranean Spain
Alcohol Percentage: 13.5
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
Exterior Container: Glass Bottle
State of Readiness: Ready to drink
Container features: Easy pour
Wine varietals: Red blend
Alcohol content: Alcoholic
Package type: Individual item multi-serving
Exterior container weight: 750 ml
Item Number (DPCI): 213-00-0674
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.