About this item
At a glance
- Create and use multiple Ballplayers, beyond your Road to the Show personalized Baseball RPG experience and customize your Ballplayers how you want to aid in your progression.
- Diamond Dynasty is back and better than ever! Play, collect, and build on your fantasy card collection and bring to life on the diamond. Try the new Mini Seasons mode, where each season brings new challenges as you face off against a new set of competition!
- Face your friends with cross-platform play. With cross progression, continue your progress and earn and use earned content on other console platforms.
- Stepping up to the plate for the first time? Tailor your experience with gameplay styles and two new difficulty settings to help you get the hang of the basics.
- New Intro Presentations provide the most immersive ballpark experience yet.
- Play March to October in your style, with updated mode tools to utilize custom uniforms, logos, and created stadiums.
- Live out your dream Baseball matchups with new Legends joining the diamond.
Every pitch. Every hit. Every win. Make your mark and Own The Show in the ultimate MLB® experience. Whether you're an aspiring rookie or veteran of the diamond, there are now more ways than ever to create and build your legacy. So step up to the plate and take your place amongst Baseball's legends. This is more than just a game -- this is The Show™.
Q: can you play with your friend on other devices
A: Hi, Ryan! Regarding your question about the MLB The Show 22 - Nintendo Switch: Absolutely! This game supports multiplayer. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact MyTGTtech at 877-698-4883 every day, between 7am-11pm CST.submitted byRobert - 10 months agoTarget expert support
Q: can you play 2 player?
A: Hi, Mom12345! Regarding your question about the MLB The Show 22 - Nintendo Switch: Yes this game supports 1-4 players locally and up to 8 players online! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact MyTGTtech at 877-698-4883 every day, between 7am-11pm CST.submitted byPatrick - 10 months agoTarget expert support
Q: Is it easy enough for a 8-year-old to play?
A: Yes, there are multiple difficulty settings to select to make it easier and if they play against the computer it is generally easier than going online.submitted byDubbled - 11 months ago