About this item
At a glance
- Travel-friendly Neutrogena Maker Remover Melting Balm to Oil
- Powerful makeup remover transforms from a balm to a oil to remove makeup and help nourish skin
- Nourishing balm to oil effortlessly melts away makeup
- Powerful yet gentle formula removes even the most stubborn eye, face, and lip makeup
- Gentle, nourishing balm removes makeup without leaving skin feeling stripped
- Formulated with vitamin E and leaves skin feeling nourished, smooth, and conditioned
- Melting oil balm from a dermatologist-recommended skincare brand
- Travel-friendly packaging makes it easy to toss makeup remover in a purse or bag for on-the-go use
Q: is this fragrance free and how much / how do you apply
A: It does not contain fragrance! How much to apply depends on the amount of makeup you have on :)submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert
A: Great question, apply balm on skin to melt away makeup and to massage our formula with vitamin E into your skin. Remove with a damp cloth to reveal softer, more conditioned, skin right before your eyes.submitted byTarget Beauty Consulting - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: does this contain plastic?
A: PEG 20 and PEG 7 are both in the product and forms of polyethylene, which is a type of plastic-y material.submitted byAnonymous - 3 years ago
A: Hi Emily. Our Makeup Remover Melting Balm does not contain plastic. Thanks for your question!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: foes it eork better than the makeup temover wipes?
A: Hi Joan, that's a great question! Both are great at removing makeup, it just depends on your personal preference/convenience on which product to use.submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 6 months agoBrand expert
Q: Does this product have a safety seal?
A: Thanks for asking KIm! Our Makeup Remover Melting Balm does not have a tamper-evident feature. If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Can you remover eye makeup?
A: Hey there, this product is safe to remove all makeup on your face, including eye makeup! :)submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is this safe for use around the eyes?
A: It sure is!submitted byJohnson & Johnson - 3 years agoBrand expert